Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to this board???

Why is the Jersey Board so full of hate all the time? I used to enjoy this board to help pass my day at work, now it makes me sick to come on here anymore. I never see this shit on the NY Board, Sex Board etc... There is a Drama board, why don't you haters, bashers etc.. Stay off the Jersey Board and go to the Drama Board!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Why is the Jersey Board so full of hate all the time? I used to enjoy this board to help pass my day at work, now it makes me sick to come on here anymore. I never see this shit on the NY Board, Sex Board etc... There is a Drama board, why don't you haters, bashers etc.. Stay off the Jersey Board and go to the Drama Board!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joe, i hear ya.....too much hate on this board!!!! Really!!! Ok some people like Denny and some don't ...different strokes for different folks!!Right??? There is no need for all this shit!!!

chosen1...

Not to sound like a total bitch...but who the hell who the hell chose you? All I hear about from you is complaining about promoters.

I have 2 things to say to you:

1: Some of the best nights at club and the best parties I have been to, I have tried because of some flyer, or info obtained by either myself or a friend through a promoter.

2: I have been checking in to the board for a while now, sometimes to make my comments or ask a question but mostly to hear what other people who have similar interests have to say. I have read though many interestic topics and response but none of these were ever writen by you. What is your purpose? What is it exactly you were chosen for? There has to be more use for you then to post a random and uselss response time and time again.

Originally posted by sigmagal

chosen1...

I have read though many interestic topics and response but none of these were ever writen by you.

What is your purpose?

What is it exactly you were chosen for?

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SIGMAGAL (AND WHAT THE HELL KIND OF NAME IS THAT ANYWAYS :rolleyes: )

I HAVE POSTED ON HERE ON MANY OCCASIONS SOME LAME BUT MOSTLY INTERESTING TOPICS....THE VIEWS AND RESPONSES TO MY THREAD SAYS IT ALL...

SECONDLY, I REALLY HAVE NO SPECIFIC PURPOSE BUT TO KILL TIME AT WORK AND TO MAKE YOUR LIVES MISERABLE...IMAGINE THE TIMES I DIDN'T POST HOW BORING WAS THIS NJ BOARD....I MAY CAUSE DRAMA BUT IT'S ALL FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

LASTLY, YA'LL COULD KISS MY WHITE ASS

OH GOOKFELLA......ARE YOU STILL A DOPE THAT RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE DOP :D

Originally posted by nabuc1

This board sucks now. What ever happened to the old school peeps: Italia, sungoddess, sextecy4u, lil_devil, g,roid,etc.... Now it's fucking lame in here with all this senseless drama and shit.

THERE STILL AROUND WITH JUST DIFFERENT NAMES

OH AND IF YOU FOOLS ARE LOOKING FOR INTELLIGENT AND INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION GO TALK TO A REAL PERSON....THIS IS CLUBPLANET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

BUT HEY I GUESS SOME PEOPLE USE THIS TO MEET FRIENDS....HOW PATHETIC IS THAT :rolleyes:

GOOKFELLA CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND? :tongue:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

if everyone just ignored him and stopped playing his game, he would maybe disappear?

AND DON'T FORGET TO CLICK YOUR RED HEELS THREE TIMES....AND RECITE..."THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME."

GOOKFELLA I DON'T THINK THE DOP WANTS A VIOLENT DORK LIKE YOURSELF.....TEMPER TEMPER.....YOU'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH "I'LL BREAK YOUR TEETH" TOO MUCH.