Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the dress code

bassmaster

but i never go anyplace that doesn't let me wear sneakers, all my pants are crazy, and i've been to both spundae and giant. it may depend on the night, though... just check out the particular event when you buy your ticket - that's my advice :) .

I'm pretty sure circus is pretty much anything goes. i've been there where i've worn sneakers and jeans. i've also been there where i was dressed up. what out though because there are times when it gets pretty hot inside. ** there is a particular spot on the main floor where you feel the air -- try to look for it**

Thanks guys...I tried looking up some of the events that are going to be goin on out there and almost every picture had chicks with guys all decked out in black pants and dress shirts....So I wasn't sure if I'd be able to rock my UFO's and stuff like that

Originally posted by bassmaster

Thanks guys...I tried looking up some of the events that are going to be goin on out there and almost every picture had chicks with guys all decked out in black pants and dress shirts....So I wasn't sure if I'd be able to rock my UFO's and stuff like that

yeah spundae is 'anything goes' the pics that were taken were just random pics that were taken. let it all hang out!!! :laugh: