Sound Factory Fridays Presents

MAX GRAHAM

@ Sound Factory This Friday

With Lodi

Shawn Ink on the fourth Floor

and Dj Klutch in the basement

Doors open @ 10pm

46th between 11th and 12th

This party should be hot, Ive never seen Max Graham live, but I have his Tranceport CD and its siiiick. If anyone wants to get a meetup going, lets do it at 2am at the 2nd floor waterfountains.

To be placed on the Guestlist

email me with your first name, last initial and the number of people in your party. launchpromo@hotmail.com

i dunno i keep talkin about this with people and it seems like everyone is sleepin on Max Graham. I have never heard him live either but a couple of my boys did up at Sona in Montreal and said the night was off the fuckin hook. I wish i could go but i am doin the whole recovery from surgery thing but people should definately check it out.......

and i expect some good reviews haha

yeah i saw Max Gramham at at Roseland with Oakie and Sandra Collins his shit is tight. Trust me he will fuck you up. I went to Centrol fly last night and saw JOhn Gramham for the new release party of Transport 5. oh my god this compilation has got to be the sickest. oh yeah and Happy Birthday to ONI. what up Eduardo Garcia, I hung out with you last night. I don't know if you are up in this message board. everyone check out http://www.eduardogarcia.com he is my friends dj partner his name is Johyll. anyway, stop sleeping on Max Gramham b/c he is damn good. oh yeah and don't forget PVD in WAshington D.C. next month b/c he is sure to fuck you up. peace.