Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i figured out mixmeister, who wants a cd?

pipdaddy

i am making some good shit over here...anyone wanna hear a few tracks, then decide if they might want the whole cd? alls ya gotta do is send a SASE. probably be done this weekend, but a few tracks are finished already

aol im pipdaddy2001

ps. some of you i know are already gonna get a copy when i see you this weekend, whether you like it or not. i welcome ALL FEEDBACK...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i am making some good shit over here...anyone wanna hear a few tracks, then decide if they might want the whole cd? alls ya gotta do is send a SASE. probably be done this weekend, but a few tracks are finished already

aol im pipdaddy2001

ps. some of you i know are already gonna get a copy when i see you this weekend, whether you like it or not. i welcome ALL FEEDBACK...

Were you able to split the tracks????

yeah. i mean, i have all the tracks separate, then i go into MM and set 'em up one after the other, mix in the beginning and end of each, then inflate to one huge wav file, then just add splits before i burn it. although i haven't actually burned anything yet, it works in theory...:idea:

dont even get me started about mixmeister, i even went ahead and bought it offline, i would say i am super addicted, splitting tracks is a bitch, i make a sick mix and then i can only have it as 1 track, cause of that intro outro shit, it messed it up, ill figure it out one day, plus the intro outro sprocket doesnt always line up on the beat u want, that is the only neg i think the mixmeister has, in 1 week i have made a cheesy vocal mix, deep tribal mix, and a hard house, it isnt no mike bugout progressive retaliation, but its damn close for a weeks worth of this shit, u guys cant handle my mix;)

maybe u could send me the playlist, or put it in this thread so i can dload it and listen to it that way, if that can work, which might not be so, but i would love to get a copy anyway, could it hurt??

you BOUGHT a software program? well...i guess someone has to suport these companies.

anyways, it took me a couple days to figure out all the ins and outs, i'm sure there is still a load of other things i need to learn, but for the most part, i think i have it down. dropping in sound effects, adding sound clips right before a buildup and a peak, it all seems to easy. but anyways, i'm still trying to toe the line between adding stuff to a good tack, and not overdoing it to a beat that is already good. i'l def. send ya a copy. and don't start the comparisons with mikebugout...his last disc was tight. this is my first time ;) but i already think its a winner...my fav. track is no escape vs. fight club (dj pip mix) it'll be ALL OVER AUDIOGALAXY in no time....waaaa haaha:laugh:

Mixmeister is good for just throwing together a progressive mixed cd...but after awhile there is no challenge at all...its too easy....i mean i used it alot, me and my brother got it around this time last year.....but i havnet used it in awhile...and i dont plan on using it anymore, except it tells u the BPM's for each song, so when i make a cd, i can have the BPM 's already..Plus its like cheating, u can say u made the cd, but really the computer did it, u just moved the markers around.........it takes no skill to do it....but making a real mix takes skill!..not saying i have that skill yet, but i will....

Peace..

you finally figured it out???...there is abot 1,000 dif. sites with the mixmeister crack...i formatted my system and when i re installed it it took about prob...15 mins to find a working crack...i'll be much obliged to send you the website or even the crack...it's only about 65k i think...

Originally posted by petedrags

you finally figured it out???...there is abot 1,000 dif. sites with the mixmeister crack...i formatted my system and when i re installed it it took about prob...15 mins to find a working crack...i'll be much obliged to send you the website or even the crack...it's only about 65k i think...

i'm very confused now...are you asking for the crack or offering the crack? 'cause if you need it, i can send it to you, and if you're offering it , thanx i have it.

hey pip...was reading the thread but i don't get something...are you having trouble splitting tracks in mixmeister???...if that's the case, i can offer my help...when you save file, use export to mixed wav file choice (or something like that)...and then make sure you check the box on the bottom of the box of where you want to save the file to...hope this is understandable...then just go to your burning program and make cd as 'disc as once'...good luck bro

dj pip, whats up bro, i am n the same boat as you, the intro outro sprocket crap is where the song is split in mixmeister, and it never falls where i want it, so can u tell me about this nero thing u have, i would love u forever, my favorite songs i messed with so far at least is one night in nyc with trb aftermath in the backround, and i even made that old song navimal have the lyrics of where do i go right before the breakdown.......

i agree with u 100% that it is in effect cheating, and i cant really bring a comp with me to dj somewhere, or can i?? anyway, i dont plan on getting a set of tables or a cd mixer anytime soon, so this def helps making sick cds for me and my boys, and it also beats making a 8 track cd, all of which arent mixed and u have to fast forward a minute or two, i know u all know what i am talking about, so mixmeister it is for me.......:)