Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After a Two Week, Absence, The weekly F U Posts!!!!!!!!!!

A Big FU goes to the commuting nightmare I have to face every morning. An even bigger FU to the GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKERS with this anthrax. Our building is built on top of a major post office branch and we share the same ventilation system.

my F.U. goes to the economy.....

yesterday we had a company announcement saying our hours are cut from 40 to 37.5/week, $10 increase in medical benefits and my company will not be matching our 401K at the end of the year until further notice.............

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk :bigfinger

Cuba Lukey what up?

Lukey they are having another Job fair in NYC @ the Garden next month. You should attend if you get cut (sorry to hear that too)

Cuba last year some little MIRA MIRA ghetto rats egged my car and I chased their asses in my car from Wilson and Belgrove all the way to Midland Ave. Never saw a bunch of wetbacks run so fucking fast. Probably thought I was border patrol or something.

What everyone doing this weekend?

I know I did the same shit. I just don't like them Miras. We have about 100 of them in the house next door and they are so fucking disrespectful. I came out of my house one night and they where sitting on my car drinking. They knew it was my care because they see me getting out of it every fucking day. One day this summer they where cutting their hedge and cut down a honey suckle bush that was on our property. Fucking hate them FUCKERS.

We hate the Mira Mira because they are lower class then us Cubans.

And we are lower class when compared to alot of the other Spanish Countries..

I find it amusing when I introduce my self to a client and they are looking at me!! Like that cant be the guy i spoke to on the phone he is suppose to look hispanic!!

i love the look on their faces..when they dont see a little Mira Mira!!

Originally posted by sum12nv

my F.U. goes to the economy.....

yesterday we had a company announcement saying our hours are cut from 40 to 37.5/week, $10 increase in medical benefits and my company will not be matching our 401K at the end of the year until further notice.............

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk :bigfinger

I feel your pain! My medical benefits increased to $10 a month as well and for the second year in a row - NO BONUSES. To top it all off, we are not getting raises at the end of the year..........Thank god for that - I mean really!

That sucks guys. that's why you should never work in the financial industry. Work Pharmeceutical healthcare, people always need their pills no matter how good or bad the economy is.

CUBA the only Spanish country that can look down on us is Spain. Fuck the rest of them half-bred indians from S. America.

Originally posted by nabuc1

That sucks guys. that's why you should never work in the financial industry. Work Pharmeceutical healthcare, people always need their pills no matter how good or bad the economy is.

CUBA the only Spanish country that can look down on us is Spain. Fuck the rest of them half-bred indians from S. America.

HhAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHDHHHAHAHAKHSHSHDHSDSDHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHKSDHAFHHHAHAHHHHAH

OK!!!!

"QUE VIVAAAAAA ESPANIA"

"ESPANIA LA MEJOR"

Originally posted by nabuc1

"Fuck the rest of them half-bred indians from S. America"

excuse me??? :mad: