Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cocaine W/ Anthrax

go411

Hey my friend just IM me and told meee that sum arabs bought a bunch of coke and lazed it with ANTHRAX... any one heard this yet???? she heard it in the spanish news.

If true you coke headz betta becareful !!! with what u buy out there.

:worry2: :worry2: :worry2: :worry2:

Originally posted by vision

i really don't think that osama would waste his time on killin coke hedz...he wants to hit USA where it hurts...killin senators and goin after nbc...big stuff like that

I wouldn't call it a waste of time... there are more cokeheads than senators and employees of nbc. I still think its a bunch of bullshit but if it was true I would hardly call it wasting time.

shouldn't be a problem cause you should be getting your coke in rock form anyway, otherwise its def. cut with something to begin with . . .

same with pills, people are saying they'll put anthrax in pills . . . but you know what? every time you take a pill these days you're taking a chance, cause pills just AREN'T pure, and people are just after a dollar. everyone and their mother sells pills anymore . . .

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by brandie

shouldn't be a problem cause you should be getting your coke in rock form anyway, otherwise its def. cut with something to begin with . . .

same with pills, people are saying they'll put anthrax in pills . . . but you know what? every time you take a pill these days you're taking a chance, cause pills just AREN'T pure, and people are just after a dollar. everyone and their mother sells pills anymore . . .

~ brandie ~

Its pretty easy to cut it and then repress it into rock form... so that theory just went out the window.