Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious Lost His Touch!!

Originally posted by vicious

you guys are nuts, danny is definately better looking than me...especially when he pulls the "johnny vicious wig" out at vinyl i was told i looked like meat loaf by junior, and some one on the board said i looked like ron jeremy. i loved that one, i know ron and he is a funny guy, but i guess he is pretty good looking to some pretty hot chicks and he proves it in his movies!!!!!( ok they are getting paid) well any way i love danny teneglia, we are good friends . he is a great dj , remixer and producer and for people all around the world he is a god, he has made me on many ocassions go home after i heard him spin and inspired me to make a new record.

as far as who is the better dj , it all about what you think, we just play the music that touches our hearts and pass the feeling on to you.......

thanks

johnny vicious.

hahahahahahaha

classic johnny :) can't wait til zachary's.. already getting amped..

and for anyone who feels the need to compare johnny and danny(which is ridiculous and petty to do imo) consider that danny still on occasion rocks an old mix that johnny did of frankie kncukles' "welcome to the real world"..

not to mention, it was brought to my attention that DEEP DISH dropped one of his other older tracks, activator, w/in the past months...

PS.. if i can make one request for zachary's.. could you play rain?? haven't heard it in forever.. i'd looooooooooooooooooose it :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as who is the better dj , it all about what you think, we just play the music that touches our hearts and pass the feeling on to you.......

thanks

johnny vicious.

hehe yeah we're all nuts. I remember meeting you outside on the sidewalk at the America meetup... well, after we all got booted out of there anyway. I must say man, it was great. I was glad to meet someone who's influenced the scene so much and contributed so much towards what we have today. Plus it was cool to meet someone who was about as modest and level-headed as they come. Props to you, Johnny. I've never seen you spin live, but i still have the greatest respect for both you and Danny. he's inspired me a lot too, so i know what you mean.

Just keep doing what you love - and we'll keep loving what you do.

you guys are nuts, danny is definately better looking than me...especially when he pulls the "johnny vicious wig" out at vinyl i was told i looked like meat loaf by junior, and some one on the board said i looked like ron jeremy. i loved that one, i know ron and he is a funny guy, but i guess he is pretty good looking to some pretty hot chicks and he proves it in his movies!!!!!( ok they are getting paid) well any way i love danny teneglia, we are good friends . he is a great dj , remixer and producer and for people all around the world he is a god, he has made me on many ocassions go home after i heard him spin and inspired me to make a new record.

thanks

johnny vicious.

JOhnny YOUR THE BEST!

thanks

johnny vicious.

That is classic right there. Can't wait for Exit this week Johnny.

all i have to say is...VICIOUS,, YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN..this is the reason why so many of us love and respect you. Not just for your talent as a dj but also your kindness as a human being. You certainly are one classy individual and i hope that your influence will be taken all over. I cant make it to exit on friday to hear ya :( :( ..but i will definaty be at Zacharys on Thanksgiving and maybe Exit Thanksgiving eve. Hey maybe i can chill in the booth with u at Zacharys. :D:) Keep up the good work

peace out

gianni