Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do People Have To Cheat?????

aboyfrombklyn

i think its definitely unstoppable ::unless you have the strongest will in the mofuckin world, which i commend btw lol::

Its like human nature or something.....and a lot of factors within the relationship take to place also.....

Conclusion? i dont think its an answer, i think its more of a test of character and will power. Like me.....I know I had the best of it, im not so sure anymore lol :D

::katisusingbigwordstoday,somethingswrong:::confused:

I think it is so fucked up to cheat! Why have a commited relationship then?? At least break up with the person if you are going to cheat. Me and my ex were together close to six years and we never cheated on each other! I actually thinkit feels good to say that I never cheated it is a sense of pride for me at least. I really believe that people who cheat on each other in a commited relationship have low self esteem and no trust in the other person. That gets me so pissed when I hear about that theres no reason for it. Be strong avoid the temptaion. What if it was done to you?? Always put yourself in the other persons shoes!!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

It's just doesn't make sense. There is not a single justifiable reason why one person should cheat on another. Don't you realize that it could be so devastating to that person and it could hurt them so much???????? It's not fair.

because like i say, its in theyre genes they cant help it...

either that or theyre milking you for your duckettes..

i think its definitely unstoppable ::unless you have the strongest will in the mofuckin world, which i commend btw lol::
i must have really strong will power then!!! lol.... that- and i really fuckin love my baby cuz i went to cancun after only bein with him for a month or 2... and didnt cheat. he couldnt come cuz the trtp was planned b4 we got together... but i had NO desire to hook up with people down there. none at all. i had my fun though... and made the most i could outta cancun with all my friends but i was so happy to come home to him knowing that i was faithful. the funny thing is ive cheated in the past... but with gary, i wouldnt dream of it. :love:

Originally posted by nitro449

why do people cheat is the million dollar question.....That's why there are so many books written on this specific issue....I think it's human nature. One has to try hard NOT to cheat..

I understand what you're saying, but that's not necessarily true. I have never cheated in my life, and I don't ever intend on starting. Whenever I'm in something serious enough to call a relationship, I am always committed to that one person. Not only is it messed up to the other person, but I don't think I could live with myself if I did cheat on someone. I wouldn't want it done to me.

My girl cheating on me is one of my fears... I mean I have done it to my last girl alot and she has done it before and i guess btwn. me doing it and knowing she has done it it gets to me some times but i just got to trust her, and i feel real bad for those that it has been done to. It isn't fair.:(