Clubplanet Nightlife Community

King Reviews???

Very, Very, VERY Nice club! Great looking, upscale crowd. The set-up kind of reminded me of the Roxy, but a smaller and more cozy version. And the music... Whenever Denny and Jason play together it's all about the music. I had a great time and I think the party is going to do REALLY well!

Absolutely 2 thumbs up...great setup, good looking crowd, and undeniably... terrific music. We got there a little late, but we were highly impressed. I think this is definitely going to be the new hot spot on Saturday nights. We'll be there this Saturday night Denny...with bells on.

promohomo is back, dont miss him on the one and two this sat. at world . . .

promohomo just to make us all feel a littel better . . .

nobody on this board pays any attention to your posts, 5 poeple that have been posted for months on this board say it was a good time and then ur bad reviews

y dont u use ur time a little better and go promote world . .

late

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

More clown World promoters talking their trash, Funny how these 2 people suddenly turned up and now they say kings was bad, and if i remeber correctly these were the people bashings kings last week. Why did you go to Kings to begin with??

:lown:

First off i never bashed kings last week I went honestly b/c i loved denny at tempts. It's ludicrious to even say the place rivals tempts or ill even go as far as to say when denny was at abyss before the party died. Lets be real people the place was empty with no vibe. I find it very dishonest that the same people who keep on posting great things about denny will go to any length to make him look good. Honestly i enjoy denny's music and I was hoping for the best when i went to kings its just not happening.

Originally posted by mzevolution

First off i never bashed kings last week I went honestly b/c i loved denny at tempts. It's ludicrious to even say the place rivals tempts or ill even go as far as to say when denny was at abyss before the party died. Lets be real people the place was empty with no vibe. I find it very dishonest that the same people who keep on posting great things about denny will go to any length to make him look good. Honestly i enjoy denny's music and I was hoping for the best when i went to kings its just not happening.

Yeah I KNOW!!! You "enjoy denny's music and were hoping for the best" That must be why every post you have talks about MERGE not Tempts! WHATEVER! :rolleyes: You want to talk about dishonesty????

FYI...Denny doesn't need anybody to post on THIS stupid messageboard to "make him look good" trust me! His following does not consist of the HANDFULL of his fans that post on ClubPlanet!! Someone asked how the Club was I happened to go, I happened to think the place was VERY nice and MUCH more like a club-setting than World and I said I think the party would do well... ALL because someone asked the question.

Originally posted by promo1

World was awsome!!!!!

World was awesome? I guess that's why some of World's employees were hanging out at King's. Because World had to "let some people off early." ... Cause it was sooooo busy! That's why you didn't need half the bartending staff you needed last year!!! Oh... what was that you said about failure? and "VIBE"? You want to talk about "VIBE"??? World can't even produce a half way decent "VIBE" when they spend $30K on a DJ. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

Sayno since you been to Kings already, can you please tell me what time does it close, and any other info about it please!

It is open until 5:00am, I don't think they'll be as strict at the door as World was last year, but it is more of an upscale place so "dress to impress" as they say!!

Just to add my 2cents in.......World was horrible.....they did not spend 30g's on Danny(it was only 25,000)...........and the reason there was no VIBE when he played World was because the corn balls that go to World dont know true house music.......As for King I heard it wasnt that crowded......how many people does that place hold anyway?? I heard 2000, and I know for a fact they only did 1100.....is this true??? Just for the record I AM NOT BASHING THE KING PARTY. I am asking what it holds and saying they only did 1100. That is a fact jack

Just my 2 cents......how good do you honestly expect a new party to do when it's first week open is the same week that every other spot is having Halloween parties etc...I mean it takes time and you have to give it a chance. Ojeda has a following.....I know Tsettos does or it seems......I hear good things about this place.......I can't think why it wouldn't do well "In Time":cool:

Originally posted by cesarleo

Just my 2 cents......how good do you honestly expect a new party to do when it's first week open is the same week that every other spot is having Halloween parties etc...I mean it takes time and you have to give it a chance. Ojeda has a following.....I know Tsettos does or it seems......I hear good things about this place.......I can't think why it wouldn't do well "In Time":cool:

I actually agree with you!

The news came out about this party like a week before Halloween Weekend . Speaking for myself,If I didn't already make plans with others to go else where, I would of checked it out. I'm sure with Ojeda's following from LI and Denny's from Tempts will make a great party. I don't even think the party really got promoted good for the first week, because every buddy I talked to about it, heard it first from me, I'm sure they will start to promote this party better.

Beyourself I think the dj that got 30k was Teisto

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Yeah I KNOW!!! You "enjoy denny's music and were hoping for the best" That must be why every post you have talks about MERGE not Tempts! WHATEVER! :rolleyes: You want to talk about dishonesty????

FYI...Denny doesn't need anybody to post on THIS stupid messageboard to "make him look good" trust me! His following does not consist of the HANDFULL of his fans that post on ClubPlanet!! Someone asked how the Club was I happened to go, I happened to think the place was VERY nice and MUCH more like a club-setting than World and I said I think the party would do well... ALL because someone asked the question.

The truth shall set u free. Someone here sounds like a promoter to me or possibly a girlfriend.

Originally posted by mzevolution

The truth shall set u free. Someone here sounds like a promoter to me or possibly a girlfriend.

You're wrong on BOTH of your guesses! But just for kicks...if I were to judge YOU by your 10 posts about Metro and Merge, I would guess that you are either

1) The girl who is known for her "job" in the ladies room at Metro or..

2) Trying to get into Rich Rydell's Pants

Gotta be one of the two!

Originally posted by beyourself420

Just to add my 2cents in.......World was horrible.....they did not spend 30g's on Danny(it was only 25,000)...........and the reason there was no VIBE when he played World was because the corn balls that go to World dont know true house music.......As for King I heard it wasnt that crowded......how many people does that place hold anyway?? I heard 2000, and I know for a fact they only did 1100.....is this true??? Just for the record I AM NOT BASHING THE KING PARTY. I am asking what it holds and saying they only did 1100. That is a fact jack

Who said anything about Danny? World HAS had other guest DJ's in the past few weeks. HE is not who I was making reference to, but thanks for your 2cents.

I believe King's holds approx. 1500 people. ONLY 1100? I don't think 1100 is so bad, considering it was the first night of the party, the party was hardly promoted at all AND there were god knows how many costume parties going on that night. How many people do you think Vinyl holds Mr. "beyourself420"?