Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Boat

doga501

Originally posted by doga501

Hello ALL

I'm from NYC and I'll be in Miami at the end of Nov, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Resturant on a Boat where I can have dinner around the Miami area??? Thanx:confused:

Well we have a UK vessel that fits your discription. It's called "The Lee Cakebread of the Seas". Fine dinning @ it's best with hard UK house on the menu. If your not on the LEVEL don't worry cause Lee Cakebread isn't @ LEVEL either. There is no appitizers on The Lee Cakebread of the Seas, as most of you well know. You'll go straight to the main course! Even if Danny Howells is the main course Mr. Cakebread will leave you full and wanting to go back to your cabin immediately!

Is Lee Cakebread in the Miami area?? I can't seem to find a # for it, do you have any more info????

Thanx Again

You obviously haven't been checking out the Miami board enough, or you would know to put George on your ignore list! :)

Originally posted by shroomy

You obviously haven't been checking out the Miami board enough, or you would know to put George on your ignore list! :)

Yes you are right I live in NJ and go to NYC and NJ clubs so those are the bords that I check most of the time. Ohh well, I'll try a different source on getting the answer I need.

:tongue:

sorry doga501,

we are a pretty friendly bunch and would help, but a dinner boat is a pretty touristy thing. I imagine not many folks here have been on one. I do see this (cheesy looking) party boat in the bay all the time but thats about it.

If you want some recomendations of nice restaurants let us know.

Miami does have a beautiful skyline, but I wouldn't waste my whole evening on a boat just to see it.

BTW there is a water taxi that runs around to all of the water side restaurants and bars that is kind of cool. It runs all over the bay and intercostal, then you can get off at Monties Stone Crab and be right there in south beach. Its $7 to anywhere you want to go or $15 for a whole day pass. If interested look here

Thank You Shroomy

As for resturants do you think I can find a really nice one on top of a Roof w/ a really good view??? See guys it's my one year anniversarry w/ my girl and I'm taking her to Miami for the weekend and I want to find a really nice place to go eat, but out of ordinary south beach resturants( they are great too, but real special for a special night).

Thanx Again:heart:

Originally posted by shroomy

sorry doga501,

we are a pretty friendly bunch and would help, but a dinner boat is a pretty touristy thing. I imagine not many folks here have been on one. I do see this (cheesy looking) party boat in the bay all the time but thats about it.

If you want some recomendations of nice restaurants let us know.

Miami does have a beautiful skyline, but I wouldn't waste my whole evening on a boat just to see it.

Shrooms is right, don't do the boat.

Just do the do.

peace

mj

Ok guys

I'll take your advice, now do you guys know a nice resturant on top of a roof, w/ a nice view??:spin: :spin: :spin:

Well, in the lovely city of Hialeah we have the "balsero's rooftop excursion". It's very private and intimate..............Foolano Menganito will be your gracious host as you wine and dine to the beautiful Hialeah skyline. A rooftop view of Sedanos, Vickybakery, Gus Machado Ford, Hialeah High and many many more historical landmarks. Learn first hand why hialeah was nicknamed "The City That Never Speaks English".