Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go on Oct. 31

Too bad I have been done with College and a working Professional for almost 2 years now (I was one of those smart party animals, I graduated a semester early). But thanks for the Advice... I was looking for something with a bit of a more mature crowd, which means most likely you wouldn't know much about it. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Too bad I have been done with College and a working Professional for almost 2 years now (I was one of those smart party animals, I graduated a semester early). But thanks for the Advice... I was looking for something with a bit of a more mature crowd, which means most likely you wouldn't know much about it. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it.

Maturity!!!

damm i would nt know where to recomend you to go..iam way imature..you should try a Swinger's club.Those people are mature with in their actions..i give them mad credit!!!

What's the deal Evil... You seem to feel the need to defend Sin, why is there some reason the girl can't handle her own.

All I did was ask for some suggestions on where to go for Halloween, the girl had a foolish reply so I responded to her as the joke that she is, what does that have to do with you?

Originally posted by sigmagal

What's the deal Evil... You seem to feel the need to defend Sin, why is there some reason the girl can't handle her own.

All I did was ask for some suggestions on where to go for Halloween, the girl had a foolish reply so I responded to her as the joke that she is, what does that have to do with you?

Mario sister!!

iam not defending NO ONE!!!!

that your beef with her..i am just posting any stupid thing that enters my head..

Relax!!

sigma slut

wow-working girl for 2 years-don't your feel hurt from the boulevard?

ooh your maturity comments really do damage-RIGHT!! Try I've been in the professional field for about 7years

Hey but if you can't pimp your raggedy ass body anymore give me a call-I always need a good receptionist!

:finger:

Wow... 7 years as a professional! A professional what maid? You can come clean my condo, I am too busy, making and spending the big bucks to clean.

Ho -Bag, you seem to have confused me with yourself. As if its possible that the day will come where I work as your or anyone elses receptionist. I have my own personal assistant but if you feel you can do a better job kissing my Ass... then post your resume, If your worthy I have no problem putting you on the payroll. I am sure I can pay you more than the dead-end toilet cleaning job you've got now.

WOOHOO did it take you long to come up with that comeback since you bit off my respnse anyway!

Did you graduate honors girl or just class gutterwhore?

wait this shit is too funny for me I'm fighting with some executive wannabe over here

yeah I'm the one to blame for stooping to this level but what the hell it amuses me so to press your so predictable little buttons!

and by the way I'd post my resume but I doubt you'd be able to understand the big words!

Now run off to school little girl and don't fprget your lunchbox!!!

:laugh:

Sin....Honestly, I feel bad for people like you I mean it must be hard to be working 7 years shaking your ass and sucking crazy dick and still being a the bottom. You must have such resentment towards people like me who skip right over you and your pathetic level and we don't have to cheapen ourselves to do it. I mean there has to be people like me to get the big tasks done and then we need people like you to handle our travel arrangements. Don't feel bad though, it is like the food chain, without the little guys people like me couldn't get our jobs done as quickly and efficiently.

I get it this is like that child 's game-I'm rubber your glue.

RIGHT!!!

Good if I recall me and the bashing bitches schooled you like months ago-check the archives sweetry before you go on making an ass of yourself any further.

Sounds to me like you've got something to prove about your profession. I really don't because I'm secure in my success!

blah blah blah now try to muster some half ass comments to throw back but I think I'm done with this game of tag!-simply because I won!!!

That is right I do remember you now, I believe we had it out one before... I don't recall that "schooled" me I believe I stopped wasting my time on your pathetic little comments.

I guess I made the mistake of wasting time again. If you’re so damned secure in your career than what is your concern with mine?

Remind me again how you won? It must be because your what about 26 to 27 no, degree, no career, no man, and O' yeah no life... Run off and find one. I have no urge to cater to your foolish bashing bitches charade.