Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll: What are the 5 WORST CD's you've ever bought?

vicman

OK, to get the week of on a POSITIVE note, I thought "well instead of asking people the BEST CD's that they've bought" why not ask the for the WORSE ones?"

Anyway, the criteria would be:

1. No mainstream type-of-music (I cant list my N'SYNC CD here :( )

2. You bought the damn thing, which makes it more painful :mad:

3. And that is it....

unless you guys can think of something else....

Now since I did not think that far ahead, I myself will now have to think of the worse of the worse in my lot...this is, of course typical for me in my work day, during the 8 hours I am here I tend not to think I relly solely on instinct....:D

My 5 would be:

1. Paul Oakenfold - A Voyage Into Trance :puke: :puke: :puke:

2. Paul Oakenfold - Global Underground 4: Oslo :mad: :mad:

3. Proppelrheads- Decksanddrumsandrockandroll :mad3: :mad3:

4. Carl Cox - Mixed Live @ Chicago :biggun:

5. Bad Boy Bill - Vol. 4-Bangin' The Box :eek:

Yeah not stuff that would make my mom proud of me, but it was time to let the truth be known

:(

1) Tall Paul - Mixed Live @ Giant - Just bought this a couple weeks ago. He starts off with some hard progressive, which I was hoping he would stick with. Then, all of a sudden, it's old Paul. Real trancey shit out of no where. With the big breakdowns and arpeggios. I have no idea where that CD went. But I haven't seen it since the day I bought it.

Uh, can't think of any more. Although I'm sure there are a ton.

Just got the Deep Dish GU. Can't talk. Listening.

Originally posted by scratchapella

soooo embarrassed to be admitting this: Happy Hardcore compilation v.2, don't remember the exact title but it's got smiley faces all over the cover . . .

yup these are all things that we wished nobody knew, now we can all blackmail each other....:D :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

soooo embarrassed to be admitting this: Happy Hardcore compilation v.2, don't remember the exact title but it's got smiley faces all over the cover . . .

WAAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!!! :laugh: You actually BOUGHT this? What were you thinking???

:D

Just joking! I think a buddy of mine actually has this as well. Just so you know you're not the only one with that CD in your collection.

Originally posted by shortspace

LMAO! I'm definately feelin' you on that one! What the hell was he thinking???

What the hell was he thinkning?...What the hell was I thinking when I got it? Damn, if ever find myself one on one with Oakie, he's gunna hafta repay me my $16!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: