Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Miami Here I Come!!!

Originally posted by djfabioc

Who's your sugar daddy?:laugh:

That's exactly what someone on the Miami Board said! lol

No sugar daddies, just cool fucking hookups...like a friend of a friend working for Jet Blue (free tix) and another friend who is picking up the hotel tab...

Lucky me!

Originally posted by cro

If you find out anything good for the following weekend, that's when I am going, let me know. Having problems finding out what's going on down there....

Thanks

:D

Hey cro -- post it on the MIA board, I am going for T-giving and got my plans all lined up due to the cool MIA board people. Also, check out http://cooljunkie.com

If all else fails, the residents at Space are pretty good - Edgar V and Oscar G

have a good time, yo!

I have not gotton one reply to the request I put on there board..

Thanks for the tip on the site. I guess I need to make the request (title) a bit more interesting for people to open it up...

Hey, I got the trip for a steal. Less than $350 for the whole nine, airfare hotel and car for three of us.......

Thanks again Yo!!!!

Guest tilly
Originally posted by beautious1

Don't be jealous, but I get to go to Miami this weekend ALL EXPENSES PAID... aren't you guys excited for me???:D

*rubbing it in*

What clubs are you going to?

Originally posted by tilly

What clubs are you going to?

We are staying right on Collins, so most likely we'll just stick to the strip... Level, Shadow Lounge, Crobar, anywhere we'll wind up!

Space is a little ways away from the strip. It's in Downtown Miami... If our host wants to take us there so be it... that place is all right in my book!

btw, thanks Jamms, I will def. come back a little darker!

Guest tilly

try to check out the new club that's in the old Groove Jet space...it's off the beaten path but prob worth checking out.

HAVE FUN AND GIVE US A REVIEW WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!:D

Originally posted by tilly

try to check out the new club that's in the old Groove Jet space...it's off the beaten path but prob worth checking out.

HAVE FUN AND GIVE US A REVIEW WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!:D

the old Groove Jet space has been defunct for quite sometime. A new place has been built, not opening till a couple of weeks from now called 'Rain' .... Robbie Riviera is due to open the club. Now, only if Luis Diaz would get that damn residency!

Originally posted by beautious1

We are staying right on Collins, so most likely we'll just stick to the strip... Level, Shadow Lounge, Crobar, anywhere we'll wind up!

Space is a little ways away from the strip. It's in Downtown Miami... If our host wants to take us there so be it... that place is all right in my book!

btw, thanks Jamms, I will def. come back a little darker!

no,no no.. go to Pearl, Opium gardens, and Nikki's Beach bar! Also go to Tantra for din din!

But the first three places ARE A MUST!!

they are gorgeous and soo damn classy!

Shadow lounge closed their doors (I was at the closing party) and are now in Liquids old spot(?)..

Level is cool and so is Crobar..

Have a great time!