Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"stopit"

rachel8c

Look up this name on the search window, and you will find a load of drama and anger. I wonder what happened...how love turned so bitterly into anger. Has this person built up all of its anger with men and found a certain guy as a focal point.

Why would someone have such a vengance for another person who loved them more than anyone in the world. There is no need for reading between the lines. I hope the problem is solved. It is such a shame how such anger and frustration consumes a person and causes them to act outside themselves. I wish this person the best of luck in finding peace with herself and others. I hope noone is hurt in the process.

Maybe its just us girls,it comes from listening to girlfriends and not having our own way of dealing with things. Sometimes we turn a miniscule issue into a woman's issue and end up messing up guys in the process. Follow your heart everyone,,,love will conqueer all.

It has very little to do with taking a small or "miniscule" problem and turning it into a big one. Some individuals (in matters of love) behave very irrationally. Some individuals will go to the lengths of frightening their beloved, or doing any confused or irrational deed that may border on illegality; more importantly, many of these individuals who claim that love causes irrationality are very rational when it comes to explaining how irrational it is. Some individuals have no reservations about making one's life a living hell, as long as no one else is aware of the real situation. Some individuals act like children only to gain what little satisfaction is left to be gained, and then claim that love is the reason for their behavior.

One who makes up one's mind regarding another who has hurt him/her will hardly need "luck" in finding any kind of peace. Peace is already found, and it is all the more enjoyable without hopeless persons prying into that individual's life. I wish the purest of luck to those who are discovered to be conniving, despite their attempts to hide it. Those are the individuals that will need the luck, both in the short and long run.

As for the commentary about "girl talk," it really serves no purpose other than restating the same rhetorical bullshit that some individuals (male/female)like to believe.

I think about this whether my unprotected cock is an woman's ass or not. The information I provided regarding the irrationality of love is from personal experience, but the rest is just a statement of the obvious.

Some people behave like children in order to prove they still have an impact on another's life. Some people need to put a stop to those individuals such as Stopit did.

Nothing more to really say about it.

You all are a bit off. The former couple entered a realtionship with issues. Any relationship where the people have not solved their own personal issues will crumble. Living with a person is the perfect way to end a friendship or relationship permanently.

The woman had anger issues that had not been solved while the man had trust, respect, and smothering issues within himself. Neither parties were willing to find common ground and negotiate, so it is no surpirse that they casued each other frustration and hurt.

The former couple has found their own networks of friends independantly, and they are much happier apart.

A relationship is not for two unhealed head strong souls. It was love that kept them together longer than they should have been. The past is done, and both of them will take what they learned with them to their next journey in life to find the penguin once again.