Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to Buzz on Wednesday?

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Who is going to Buzz on Wednesday and what is you excuse going to be for either not showing up at work, class, or both either at all or very f***'ed-up?

:drunk:

:screwy:

:goofy:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!

Already put in vacation request for 11/1. Didn't even try to come up with an excuse. I told my boss I was gonna party my ass off Halloween and it would be completely unproductive for me to even attempt to come into work on Thursday.

Honesty is the best pollicy sometimes.

I was planning to go to hear Slacker, but I've been sick with strep for a week and I'm still all week and shit and may not make it. I'd be heading there solo too, cuz no one is very likely to come down with me. I wish they had just brought Slacker this coming Friday rather than Bad Boy Bill.

How many of you guys are planning to dress up? I wanted to but just found out that I have a grand total of $6.64 :worry2: in my bank account until Wednesday, I think, oh well I suppose I can always go to Eckerd or Rite Aid and get something or just wrap toilet paper around me or somethin'

But I'll definitely be there even if I have to sell my shoes to get in:D ...or skivies:D :D

Originally posted by Kuro

I was planning to go to hear Slacker, but I've been sick with strep for a week and I'm still all week and shit and may not make it. I'd be heading there solo too, cuz no one is very likely to come down with me. I wish they had just brought Slacker this coming Friday rather than Bad Boy Bill.

Grrrr - I'm trying to post this for the third time!

I really wanted to see slacker too, but my darn job is getting in the way! I have WAY too much work to do! I hate being a grown up!

I hope you guys get f*ed up enough for me too!

~Malanee

Originally posted by malanee

I hope you guys get f*ed up enough for me too!

Oh, I'm planning on holding up my own. Would you like to make any specific requests as to what I should get fucked up on? I'm taking requests right now from everyone. Anything goes. :D

Hehe. I love partying midweek. Something about skipping work that just adds to the partying atmosphere.

Originally posted by Kuro

Unfortunately, thanks to the strep the only chemicals in my body will be the antibiotics. And it's my birthday too :(

Rumore has it that the lovely and talented vixenfoxxy has strep too. Kuro, maybe you and vixen could get together and have a antibiotics party? Hope the both of you feel better and healthy soon!;)