Clubplanet Nightlife Community

impressive line if heard from a guy in a bar

Originally posted by mugwump

LOL*

that's some funny shit!

I'm too much of a dork to even aproach hotties at a bar..

I usually just wet my pants at the sight of a hot chick

and run off screaming like a little girl..

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hahahhhahaha yeah that's what PGiddy does, too.

"Fuck me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to fuck me?"

and

"Let's play house, you be the screen door and I'll slam you all night"

That keg one was pretty funny -- I'm adding that to the favorites. Oh yeah and if you're clearly striking out try these:

"you may not be impressed with me right now but you'll notice I'm the only one talking to you."

"You may not be the prettiest girl here but beauty is only a lightswitch away."

Actually an effective way to got a hot one is to show a bit of aggression, while standing up for yourself.

For instance...You are sitting on a couch at a lounge..You have a drink and the waitstaff takes it before you are done. what you do is grab it and put it down on the table with a little force. This actually worked and the woman came and sat next to the guy and even asked the guy next to him to move so they could chat.

Try it out.

I know I'm kind of fatty,but I'm also a hip hop drummer,doesn't that offset the fattiness?

I said that to some tall blond scandinavian model type one night on the street.she loved it.she didn't even respond.she just sort of attacked me.sorry to say I told her I was gay and she called me a faggot and walked away in a huff.you see there is no such thing as a the ultimate one liner.You have to understand your prey,then determine what you're going to say.Of course all women love when you can poke fun at yourself and still remain clever.of course when you're gay like me,you don't care about the outcome,and you never get nervous.I only date male model and actor types myself.I guess I'll always be Dr.vain.see ya later losers-hahahhahahahahhahaahha