Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontain This Thursday Centro????

cro

I think we should have a meet up....Anyone interested???? I should get there nice and early, cause unfortunately I can't stay that late, I was hurting last friday, did not get home till 5 and have to work the next day.....

Now that sux....

Meet UP????????

:idea:

I really want to see Zoran, just to show some love for a Croatian Artist, I'm Croatian, hence my name my CP name.

I won't be able to do both, sux, I'm sure I will have another oportunity to see Zoran in the near future.....:confused:

I wonder what 95% of Teklord looks like?

Yeah! Tru for Z (he is coming here with the new records he just bought for tomorrow night so i get a preview - yippeee!!!)

Then centro exit side of booth at 12:30. If we late cause of Z, again at 1:30, K? I'll be with LM and hopefully some more headz...

Originally posted by lavendermenace

countin down......

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

too bad we can't post a count down clicker synced up with the bouncies! that would be coooooool!

so, Z picked up some sick shit yesterday. psyched to hear it in a bigger space.....

Originally posted by teklord310

hmmmm, 95% of me... Let's see what extra piece of flesh should I leave home. Maybe i'll ditch my left forearm tonight. I mean damn... I can still dance without it. That way I should be pretty easy to spot too! Is it tonight yet??? I wanna go out!

Sweety you should really try to stop by tru before hand.

I'll give ya a big HUG!!!!:D