Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*+*+*+SHaWN iNK*+*+*+

xtcgirlie

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

If u people don't already know he is the 4th floor DJ At SF On friday and resident DJ at SACI**Every MOnday he does his live broadcast go to www.shawnink.com click on Kartoonland** hes fucken Dope***Style is exactly like JP's** Tune in now check 4 yourself**:D :D

hey...i found out that one of the trainers in my gym is his friend from childhood and they still chill together so he promised to tell me bout the upcoming gigs...shaun ink is dope! wit enuff publicity he could be like the next JV...

Oh Mr. Tranza whats so funny**PLease explain being that u r such a music Professional-**

***$^%^#well($*&$^#&@ its nice to know *%^$%#* that you think Im a musik professional*$^#%$*(%^

"***Style is exactly like JP's** " that was pretty funny

*$#^$^*&*#*#Have a nice *&$#^$%%^#day****

Originally posted by tranza

***$^%^#well($*&$^#&@ its nice to know *%^$%#* that you think Im a musik professional*$^#%$*(%^

your a complete fucken idiot**No one can post an opinion with out a disgusting attitude like that **jerk -off*Oh and u like my **************

your a complete fucken idiot**No one can post an opinion with out a disgusting attitude like that **jerk -off*Oh and u like my **************

Whoooo sheeet lmao..

Opinions are welcome.. Why dont you go ask your buddy Shawn if would like to be compared to Jonathan.. I doubt he would..

...Your a very angry person arent you :eek:

Whoooo sheeet lmao..

Opinions are welcome.. Why dont you go ask your buddy Shawn if would like to be compared to Jonathan.. I doubt he would..

...Your a very angry person arent you :eek:

I just posted my opinion and made a nice little happy post . I'm not asking anyone anything* Your obviously the angry one. POst your opionion w/ out mocking someone else. Oh maybe you can't do that because thats what makes you feel better as a person to criticize someone on clubplanet:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: can you say LOSER

I just posted my opinion . I'm not asking anyone anything* Your obviously the angry one. POst your opionion w/ out mocking someone else. Oh maybe you can't do that because thats what makes you feel better as a person to criticize someone on clubplanet:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: can you say LOSER

Please dont tell me how to post my opinions, I dont tell you how to post yours..

..The name calling is very mature BTW is that what makes you feel better as a person?

i checked him out at factory 2wice when i was there once when eddie baez was there and once when some Dimitry guy was there, and both times He sounded Pretty Good, Nice mixing as well as Good traxx, its like a little exit up in that room

:laugh:

Style is exactly like JP's

Not to start any more drama, but his style is nothing like JP's. Ink is a good dj but in no way can he be compared with JP. As tranza said, I dont think Shawn would like to be compared with JP. He has a style that no one else has.

Originally posted by legend38

he spun at an upstate club called Area 51, this is near me. Some speakers or amps blew or something.

He is gonna be there again November 3rd. I'll probably check him out again.

Yeah bro, That night at Area 51 was hot for an upstate party.... Come check him out, this Saturday night November 3rd. I might be pregaming Factory that night there with INK, then head down to NYC.

Tranza.... Ingrid is my girl, and I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past, but bro, that shit was FUNNY!:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry girlie, it really is... see ya Friday;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Not to start any more drama, but his style is nothing like JP's. Ink is a good dj but in no way can he be compared with JP. As tranza said, I dont think Shawn would like to be compared with JP. He has a style that no one else has.

well no drama. I agree. You posted your opinion in an intelligent manner unlike the other one that first replied. Jeez some people.

Originally posted by roninmess

Tranza.... Ingrid is my girl, and I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past, but bro, that shit was FUNNY!:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry girlie, it really is... see ya Friday;)

well I'm glad You got a laugh out of it. I thought it was completely idiotic but then again cause it was towards me.. :D :D Notice No stars though as I'm typing LOL. He really took some time to do that reply. He was trying real hard:rolleyes:

I've heard Shawn Ink spin a few times and I actually didn't think he was that bad. I mean don't get me wrong he's def no JP, he's better. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, i had to throw that one in for you tranza.;) But in all seriousness DANNY HOWELLS IS GOD, thank you.

My friend Eric is now opening for shaun ink at sace and at factory from now on. He is my friend but i can tell you unbiasedly that Eric is a great dj with a sick musical ear. I think eric plays much more Like J.P. than anyone i know .....(Drugggedd Ouuut!!) Ink is good in my opinion and he DOES have similarities to j.p.'s style but he plays too much vocals in my opinion (i don't like vocals). INk also throws in some commercial crowd pleasers which i don't go for. but my My friend eric is the best D.J. for you facotry heads to hear hands down. Take my word for it he' is better;) This is comming from a true soundfactory fanatic who enjoys J.P. to the fullest. Tranza you especially have to check him out. :)

Shawn Ink is good, just like thousands of other DJ's out there, but Jonathan Peters he is not. Jonathan Peters has held a residency at Sound Factory for almost 4 years now, and has produced several singles that have sold over a million copies, What has Shawn Ink done? Exactly

first off i respect any dj who has made it to ink's caliber or jp's for that matter, and really hate to criticize anything negative........................

butttttt, i have seen him dj at saci quite a few times and sadly to say his prgramming was the same as the previous time i saw him........i mean how many times can you play the garth brooks dub and actually think that the club as a whole is enjoying it......I mean it was kool and all but isn't the whole idea of dj to keep people on the dance floor?????.....in my opinion if your going to play a venue like that i think you should play for your crowd and not pretend your at some underground palace with a monster sound system like S.F.

Originally posted by nrgy112

Shawn Ink is good, just like thousands of other DJ's out there, but Jonathan Peters he is not. Jonathan Peters has held a residency at Sound Factory for almost 4 years now, and has produced several singles that have sold over a million copies, What has Shawn Ink done? Exactly

i dont think Shaun Ink has been in the dj booth as long as JP so u cant compare the singles...thats y JP is the resident at Factory and Ink isnt...the point is he's a great upcoming dj

Originally posted by airatomic

i dont think Shaun Ink has been in the dj booth as long as JP so u cant compare the singles...thats y JP is the resident at Factory and Ink isnt...the point is he's a great upcoming dj

FYI, Ink is the 4th Floor resident at Sf on Fridays. I heard him in Vegas and I thought he was good. Also, i think every dj wants to be known for their own style, not anyone elses.