Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the hardest pill you've ever dropped?

fd1977

Originally posted by bkissa

im pretty sure most dopey pills have a good deal of heroin in them.

THERE IS NO HEROIN IN E!!! for exactly the reasons tunnelbandit said.

Have you ever heard of someone eating heroin? No? thats because it takes a shitload for you to feel it orally. More than you could even fit in a decent sized pill just for a threshold effect.

Plus the folks who make E are chemists. They are not going to go out and get a semi-natural substance to risk an even higher sentance.

and to top it off, of the thousands of pills tested by dancesafe, and all the places in Holland, none has ever tested positive for heroin. And only one has tested positive for Coke.

Its MDMA, MDA, DXM, MDE, Ketamine, PMA or bunk, with very few exceptions.

I would have to say the hardest roll i ever took was about 2 years ago.. Double stacked Waffers.. MAN.... talk about a roll. I thought that I would never come off that shit. There was a few times throughout the night that I would just forget where i was. I would start talking to someone that wasnt really there.... OMG.... lol The best.. Of course would be my first roll. BATMANS. They were awesome!

Those igloos are awesome!

Orange tulips I got in San Fran were sweet, rolled a solid 12 hours off 2.5 (is that even possible?)

Rolls Royce were smooooooth

Ying Yangs not bad, got me off quick and had some great ups and downs

Cap-Sule's were awesome but a little too short lived

Red Moons in Vegas were kickin!

But the best was the big fat chicklet I had on my first try!

definitely had to be the Triple X's(XXX) from the end of summer

2000....would be standing in the bathroom pissing ....and the

wall would start breathing on me....now that was sick....

before that it had to be White Diamonds....such a pure, speedy

hard roll.....best roll of my life...!!!

Excuse me for being more concerned with amount of mdma in a pill and not the brand name you preppy faggot. why don't get your html ass out of your house and do some fucking drugs instead of finding pictures to describe them. Go back to java scripting class and maintain these message boards, while i drop some bombs and fuck your tramp.

polyxtroy you ignorante fuck.

You dont even realize that when people are talking about euros and quakes they are the same thing. I let you know and you are pissed!?

What an ass, your like the guy on the road who cuts you off then gets pissed when you honk at him.

What are you proud that you don't know dick? I know more about psychedelics and MDXX compounds than you would beleive. Only to have some prepubessant ignorant fuck, bitch and whine.

BTW ask Dave or any of the Miami folks if I am a preppy faggot (impressive vocabulary:rolleyes: ) as you say.

whoooo "drop some bombs and fuck my tramp" go back in a couple years when you grow up and reread that. You will realize that it is almost as stupid sounding as you look with your pacifier.

From around 1993 - 1996 there were pills called full moons. About 2-3 times the size of a normal pill and 100% pure/uncut/clean..When I tell you, every single person who took these were completely in heaven for 8 - 16 hours.....They were big at Palladium in 94 and 95 and by the end of 96 were extinct.........to this day, whenever I see someone from back in the day.......we go nuts reminiscing about those moons.......Literally you could sit and stare at nothing for 10 hours and it woudl be the best thing in the WORLD lol...........8 years later I've yet to come across any pill that is even REMOTELY close........Seconds: old blue RN's, Wafers (98 versions) and the sunshines in 97.

:)

The hardest Pills were the ones i took wednesday at SF.. Now when people have told me they puked when their roll kicked in I could never understand.. Well now I have full understanding being that i puked a whole bottle of water basically all over myself on wednesday when my pills started to kick in...I thought for a minute I was gonna die.. Geesh no More E for me..