Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU 21 Deep Dish

loraine

Originally posted by coolassleo

patrick i'm down with your early bird plan and special event pricing they should call it the "early bird special" or the old man rate.

:cool:

Yeah! You see, it's a good idea! Don't they do this at Ibiza on the Space Terrace and other places too? Clubbing at 5PM, listening to blissed-out tunes as the colors of the FL sunset light the sky? yes please! would work great in key west........

Originally posted by staceyg5

some of us DO go out and don't "do" anything...thank you very much patrick :tongue: <laughing>

hehe :) I use nothing at all, which probably explains why I usually start to lose the plot at around 2:45 AM. I swear, next time I go to Crobar.........I'm drinking a pot of New Orleans-style coffee with chicory for maximum effect.

I have the GU 021 longbox in my grubby little hands right now.......I just picked it up. I'll post one of my overly pretentious reviews when I've had a chance to digest it all. hehe I have to say so far I quite like what I'm hearing, pleasantly surprised at how easy this is to listen to.......so far stacey's review is right on the money!

patrick

"I wrote this novel just for you, it sounds pretentious but it's true" Placebo - "Blue American"