Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats been going on at the Bunka??

Guest saleen351

Fridays are not as packed as Saturdays but Sal Parm is really good. Plus they have lots of acts and dj's brought in. Like for instance me and my girlfriends are going on Friday b/c RSL is there. Riddler, Scribbles, and Louie Devito. Plus KTU will be live there. I got the email this morning about it. So no I am not a promoter..lol. And Jessica Folker, because she couldn't make it like i think two weeks ago they rescheduled for Friday.

But I love Saturdays, the music is not always the newest beat out, but it brings sorta a fun time when you here an old song you use to bug out too. Its different thats why it is so successful. I went this past Saturday and the whole staff was dressed up for HAlloween and looked adorable. They just always look like they are having so much fun! :tongue:

Originally posted by 32oots

Saturday if good as hell the only problem is it closes at 2:00. If you want to get on the guest list let me know.

TRUE TRUE ....... Plus Sat Night is real good there. Fridaynight is to young for my tatse .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by 32oots

Saturday if good as hell the only problem is it closes at 2:00. If you want to get on the guest list let me know.

how much is the guestlist cover gonna run? Plus is sat still called the original dressed up sat...I'll probaly go if carbone doesn't drag me to image, I like image but a little far for a club.

Guest list usually is like 12 bucks. It closes at 11:00 though that is the only problem. And if you get there 11 you only have two hours to be bent since the first hour you spend getting drunk. And if you chill with Malcolm you'll be in the diner drinking water. If that place was open all night it is the best in Jersey.

i like bunka on saturdays.....though i hate when they bring like Jana to sing "more than life" or TKA to sing some wack freestyle shit from the early 90's :blown:

otherwise, the crowd is good looking/dressed nice/older.... and i think its free to get in til 10:30pm (even though that is ridiculously early..i guess it makes sense since it closes early)

Originally posted by sum12nv

i like bunka on saturdays.....though i hate when they bring like Jana to sing "more than life" or TKA to sing some wack freestyle shit from the early 90's :blown:

otherwise, the crowd is good looking/dressed nice/older.... and i think its free to get in til 10:30pm (even though that is ridiculously early..i guess it makes sense since it closes early)

I agree TKA looked like some Hoodlums one night. I don't want to hear those bums. Yeah its free till 10:30 , but blink your eyes and its time to go home.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Like for instance me and my girlfriends are going on Friday b/c RSL is there. Riddler, Scribbles, and Louie Devito.

only skribble is supposed to be there. the flyer just advertises that RSL will be airing live from bunka. it says that skribble will be there, but doesnt mention the riddler's or devito's names.