Clubplanet Nightlife Community

f**king hell

Just got my copy of a cd I'm on that was just released by this British label. Whoever mastered the final mix for the cd did a horrible job and I'm not pleased with the sound of my track at all.

Can anyone help me out and finance a plane ticket to England for me while I lace up my shitkickers?

yeah, i know - it's rough when someone else is the last to touch something that has your soul, hard work, and name on it and doesn't do it justice. sometimes i find that on collaborative efforts uniqueness and personal style get squashed in the mix.

Originally posted by heretic909

Just got my copy of a cd I'm on that was just released by this British label. Whoever mastered the final mix for the cd did a horrible job and I'm not pleased with the sound of my track at all.

Can anyone help me out and finance a plane ticket to England for me while I lace up my shitkickers?

have you checked out ticket prices recently for NY to England? British Airways just cut its fares by up to 70%

:idea:

Originally posted by thehacker

most unfortunate.

It's that track "Sacrilege" that I used to start off that mix cd you got. That hard 909 clap has been eq'd out pretty much altogether and there are a few very noticeable changes in the overall level at times. I think the person who mastered this cd was drunk when he worked on my track.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

have you checked out ticket prices recently for NY to England? British Airways just cut its fares by up to 70%

:idea:

heh heh

I'll check it out, but it still might be a little too much. The state quit giving me unemployment checks, so funds are tight right now.