Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious Vicious Fucking Vicious!!!

This is going to be an insane weekend! Vicious, then Peters! Back to backin' it at Factory this weekend, Never been there on a Saturday, but since I turned 21 an hour and 22 mins ago, I AM THERE! Johnny's gonna try to be at the meet up too! Going to be a H-O-T night indeed!:cool::D:):eek:

first everyone says friday, than Vicious posts saturday, yet everyone still considers friday, until someone in this posts says Peters and Vicious back to back on Saturday, surelly after this someone asks friday dress code....

are people trying to fuck with me on purpose..?

Whats the final word. Is Vicious there Friday or Saturday..?????

Originally posted by az-tec

I am sorry guys..but i have confirmation, from as high up a source as possible that Friday has been cancelled..if u want to go , u still can to see Joe Lodi:blown:

This Sux!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck SF

ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS!!!! THATS BULL SHIT!!! why the hell would factory cut vicious. im fuckin pissed off now:mad: :mad: :mad:

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

i agree w/ Aztec I heard as well that hes not gonna be there**So i might just go saturday instead for Robins b-day and to hear JP** No point in goin friday if Johnnys not there*:D

Yeah seriously, what reason is there to ever go to SF on a Friday night unless someone like Viscious is there!!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

i agree w/ Aztec I heard as well that hes not gonna be there**So i might just go saturday instead for Robins b-day and to hear JP** No point in goin friday if Johnnys not there*:D

Saturday it is, see ya there babe, although I am still heated about this Vicious thing. I don't even know what to expect when I walk into Factory Sunday morning.:eek: