Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Halloween fun starts TONIGHT!!!

kerrilee

VISION NIGHTCLUB PRESENTS......BOO!!!!

Join us TONIGHT, October 30th for our HALLOWEEN COSTUME BALL hosted by KOBE from JAMN 94.5 and DJ Roy Barboza with DJ Buddha spinning R&B ~ Hip-Hop ~ Reggae.

$2,500 in CASH and PRIZES will be awarded for the BEST costumes!!

19+ Doors open @9pm.

21+ cover = $10.00 / 19-20 cover = $15.00

And HALLOWEEN NIGHT.....

Join DJ's Nailz, Tasty, and Chris P for 6one7's "2nd Annual Halloween Costume Contest".

GRAND PRIZE - Trip to VEGAS baybeee!!!

2nd Prize - $300

3rd Prize - $150

.....any MANY MORE!!!

19+ Doors open at 9pm

21+ cover = $10.00 / 19-20 cover = $12.00

DON'T MISS THESE NIGHTS!!! It's gonna be INSANE!!!

Call VISION at 781-231-5111 for more info.

Halloween AND the Night Before!!!

Originally posted by kerrilee

VISION NIGHTCLUB PRESENTS......BOO!!!!

Join us Tuesday, October 30th for our HALLOWEEN COSTUME BALL hosted by Bernie williams and the rest of the yankees as they beat the diamondbacks!!!!!!

$2,500 in CASH and PRIZES will be awarded for the BEST fan in Section 37, JOHNNYBLACK'S SECTION!!!!!!!

Doors open @5pm.

Bleachers $60.00

Mezzanine $125.00

Upperdeck $100.00

Box Seats $175.00

And HALLOWEEN NIGHT.....

Join DJ's eL Duque and Derek Jeter's "27th Annual World series Contest".

Doors open @5pm.

Bleachers $60.00

Mezzanine $125.00

Upperdeck $100.00

Box Seats $175.00

.....any MANY MORE!!!

Doors open at 5pm

DON'T MISS THESE NIGHTS!!! It's gonna be INSANE!!!

Call Yankee stadium at 212-atleast we aint the sox

You may want to consider doing something with your life my friend. You have WAY too much free time on your hands. It's sad to see that you're so lonely. You may not want to display your personal life on the board. It's depressing to all of us..........

Listen up, KERIFREAK, my personal life is way too exciting and fun filled to have you down play it.

I use this board as an outlet for my day when I am between business calls and interviews. You, on the other hand, should stop sucking cock in the club bathroom, tell your mom to get off her knees and clean the toilets cause the last time I was in your shit hole of a club, I actually walking on human piss.

Not that your dad noticed, but I left him a $20 tip in the basket even though he didn't have my cologne on the counter yet. Tell him the sweater vest and fancy towels are a nice touch!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Listen up, KERIFREAK, my personal life is way too exciting and fun filled to have you down play it.

I use this board as an outlet for my day when I am between business calls and interviews. You, on the other hand, should stop sucking cock in the club bathroom, tell your mom to get off her knees and clean the toilets cause the last time I was in your shit hole of a club, I actually walking on human piss.

Not that your dad noticed, but I left him a $20 tip in the basket even though he didn't have my cologne on the counter yet. Tell him the sweater vest and fancy towels are a nice touch!!!!!

Ah, yes... just the kind of comment I'd expect from an NYC meathead.

We keep it civilized here in Boston... something I'm sure a Yankee fan has a tough time comprehending.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ah, yes... just the kind of comment I'd expect from an NYC meathead.

We keep it civilized here in Boston... something I'm sure a Yankee fan has a tough time comprehending.

Civilized??? Is that what you call it??? I thought it was just being a loser.....Like a loser that let's Friggin ARABS with weapons onto their airliners, or losers as in haven't won a series since 1918, or losers that need to promote OUR DJ's in their clubs just to make a night of it.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I JUST CALL 'EM AS I SEE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Civilized??? Is that what you call it??? I thought it was just being a loser.....Like a loser that let's Friggin ARABS with weapons onto their airliners, or losers as in haven't won a series since 1918, or losers that need to promote OUR DJ's in their clubs just to make a night of it.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I JUST CALL 'EM AS I SEE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't stoop to the level of the tragedy... that's just sick and shows how no-class you really are.

As for needing your DJs, PLEASE keep them. We get the nastiest DJs out there (Sasha and Digs and Deep Dish in the next few weeks alone....) When you send trash like Jonathan Peters to our town, anyone with style runs from the club....

Keep your trashy NYC Hard House DJs, we don't want them!!!

I won't stoop to the level of the tragedy... that's just sick and shows how no-class you really are.

As for needing your DJs, PLEASE keep them. We get the nastiest DJs out there (Sasha and Digs and Deep Dish in the next few weeks alone....) When you send trash like Jonathan Peters to our town, anyone with style runs from the club....

I made no degrading remarks about the tragedy. I live it everyday and would never make light of it or STOOP to a level as you say. Ask our precious little KERRILEE about the NYC dj's she has in her joint!!!!!

MY GOD!! Why are you so hostile and bitter? What have I done to you?!?!? If you're so concerned with the terrorist attacks maybe you should considering practicing some kindness. This type of behavior.........Americans vs. Americans over DJ's and Sports Teams is INSANE! The "arabs", as you referred to them, would be LAUGHING at how simple-minded this all is.

I promote in this industry........Boston DJ's, NYC DJ's, LA DJ's......I support them ALL whether I like them or not. It's NOT a competion, it's a fellowship.

You must get awfully tired being so angry all of the time. Try and relax and have fun. This LIFE IS SHORT! Don't waste it......

Yea,im sure you get to see some killer 2 hour sets from them....To bad,you need to see them in the CITY where they kill it for 6 hours. But then again,it is Boston and you guys are used to ALMOST being there.....even in the club scene!!!!!.....1918