Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween/Yankee Party Thurs @ Calico Jacks

Ok everyone. This Thurs I'm throwing a an after-work Halloween Party at Calico Jacks(42nd and 2nd). It will be from 5-10 with an open bar going from 6:30-9:30 for $30. The open bar includes all types of alcohol and all beers, no shots though. It's an after-work party so no costumes, unless you really want to wear one. And if you can't make it by 6:30 it's cool, cause I'll be lowering the open bar price as the night goes on.

Our very own Aztec(Andy Z.) will be behind the bar as one of the guest bartenders, so when you see him give him a real hard time. I'll be at the door with all the open bar braclets.

Calico's is a great after-work spot with tons of room and a huge bar. There a numerous tv's so the Yankee game will be in full effect. See you Thurs!

Steve

Originally posted by nyc420

Ok everyone. This Thurs I'm throwing a an after-work Halloween Party at Calico Jacks(42nd and 2nd). It will be from 5-10 with an open bar going from 6:30-9:30 for $30. The open bar includes all types of alcohol and all beers, no shots though. It's an after-work party so no costumes, unless you really want to wear one. And if you can't make it by 6:30 it's cool, cause I'll be lowering the open bar price as the night goes on.

Our very own Aztec(Andy Z.) will be behind the bar as one of the guest bartenders, so when you see him give him a real hard time. I'll be at the door with all the open bar braclets.

Calico's is a great after-work spot with tons of room and a huge bar. There a numerous tv's so the Yankee game will be in full effect. See you Thurs!

Steve

Sounds like a cool party you're throwing. I'll have to come on by for a bit and harass you about the Yankees since I work right across the street. See you thurs.

GO D-BACKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Sounds like a cool party you're throwing. I'll have to come on by for a bit and harass you about the Yankees since I work right across the street. See you thurs.

GO D-BACKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nice, see you then bro!

Originally posted by spragga25

are anti-yankee fans allowed??

I might be coming with some friends!!!!!!!

werd! :)

Bring anyone and everyone. We're all going to get so drunk that it won't matter.

Oh, and introduce yourselves to me as CPers....I'll be the one selling the braclets.