Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remembering old times...

djmoonshine

when the sex board was referred to as the dungeons... just cruising though threads and i someone say, "these are turning into the pervert boards..." or something to that effect.

shit... these were the pervert boards and we were freaking proud as hell of that!!! proud to be dirty and raunchy and to speak our minds as we saw fit. happy to say what made us dripping wet, even if it was on the weird side... it was all good.. it was appreciated. oh the sadness... all the old people who made the sex board so awesome... cmb, kitty, xfactor, dick, dante, and so many other freaks whos names escape me...

too many newbies, not enough old members to retain the flavor we once had...

love to the dungeons :heart:

Guest xfactor834

Right there with you sweetie...

Actually I'm behind you...

Mmmm...I missed this ass...*pressing up hard against it*

*holding my baby's hips and whispering into her ear from behind as my tongue reaches for her earlobe and gently bites it...*

nah baby... i got mad love for you... like i said, couldnt remember names and stuff... no worries... kisses~

x baby... the thought of your throbbing hard cock teasing my hot wet slit gets me so turned on... you know exactly what im talking about sweetheart... :heart:

where are the rest of my freaks????

stripe, tastyt, evaluna, etc...

The boards are actually having a bit of a revival - they are the best I've seen in six months.

But it is true that they are not at that level it was 7-8 months ago when we making ourselves horny out-of-our minds on a regular basis. There just isn't as much community nor the level of real flirting and creative sexual writing. Remember the story the whole board wrote together?

Ahh... the good old days

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah it's getting back there but nothing will compare to the Sex Board in its heyday. I'm still doing my part though, to spread a little freakiness and maybe put a smile on someone's face, or a hard-on between their legs. ;)

:laugh:

naughty girl!!! :laugh:

did you leave carroll gardens?

Guest xfactor834

lol...i remember when dick (i think it was dick) started that comment about fat girls (i think)...damn...

freakin' riots for like 2 weeks straight...

*memories*...

:cool:

lmao the fat girl thread....who could forget.

hey im still here too....although i think this pussys being used and abused. My girls are still around, but they dont post anymore ::ahem,cmb:: lolz baaabbbeee cum back to me!!!

.....i need a warm tounge lapping away at my pussy ring. Cold silver is not good :eek:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I guess there is no love for us newbies...:(

but hey... you guys have no idea what the sex boards were like back in the day... our sex stories... the famous pussy eating instructions by dante, the inspiring cock sucking instructions by kitty, our insane posts about this and that... shagfest meetup at lemon.... geez... the list goes on and on...

we have 'yum yum full of fun' part two going, plus the original is on the thread...

i think its safe to say im back folks... ive missed cp's sex boards and nothing else compares...

:heart:

Yeah - in its prime the board was out of control. It was not just the board, it was the crazy AOL Messenger three and four-ways that were going on. I even hear that some board members were "talking" on the phone but I can't remember who they were. Still, that was a time of great horniness.

Originally posted by sirdante

thx for the props. BTW, i (naturally) love your avatar pic.

of course love... one cannot even begin to speak of the art of going down without bringing your name into it...

i love my avatar too :D

Yeah - in its prime the board was out of control. It was not just the board, it was the crazy AOL Messenger three and four-ways that were going on. I even hear that some board members were "talking" on the phone but I can't remember who they were. Still, that was a time of great horniness.

:tongue: :tongue: ;):D