Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve - JUST KEEPS GETTING CRAZIER!!!

realz

ok.. somewhat the fog has cleared and heres the latest info.

no the venues have changed once again. (no roxy , no websterhall)

Exit2

w.56th btwn 11th & 12th

DJ LINEUP:

Johnny Vicious

Jason Ojeda

Denny Tsettos

Mada & Moody

Tony Draper

AFTERHOURS BY:

Junior Vasquez

-----

Tickets are $50. Group rates available.

Tickets are limited and should be on a first come first serve basis.

:)

Sorry can't believe this no way in HELL WOULD MISS JUNIOR let that piece of crap DJ draper in the building on his night. Unless they tied his ass down and beat the old queen that lineup is a trainwreck. Maybe the beginning djing will be in the side rooms:confused: only person on that list that i would believe could ever open for Junior is Johnny.

Denny Tsettos is scheduled to play at Image in Jersey on Thanksgiving Eve, so unless he plays at like 4am at Exit, I dont see it happening. I also dont see Junior letting himself dj on the same bill with any of those djs, even though all of them are good djs, except for Draper. FYI, Mada & Moody are doing a special afterhours set in the white room this Saturday night at Exit.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Sorry can't believe this no way in HELL WOULD MISS JUNIOR let that piece of crap DJ draper in the building on his night. Unless they tied his ass down and beat the old queen that lineup is a trainwreck. Maybe the beginning djing will be in the side rooms:confused: only person on that list that i would believe could ever open for Junior is Johnny.

You got a lot of nerve you know. Don't be calling any DJ "piece of crap." That "piece of crap" DJ there gives me a lot of excitement and something to look foward to every week. Sorry, I'm sick of tired of people dissing Draper.

Anyways.. if that is all true about that line up. It's gonna be a sick ass nights. I can't wait to hear Vicious again!

Hey Karch if you can't understand why this line up isn't gonna work then that is definately a problem for u not for me.

And if you haven't noticed TONY DRAPER DOES SUCK!!

He is CHEAP and CONTROLABLE nuff said on that.

Maybe one day he will be graced and have DT, Sasha & Digweed, & Timo take a collective shit on this kid's head and return us to the dance floors that move you through the music not loud pots and pans and trainwrecks.

And I am extremely surprised you support vicious and Draper since they play completely different from each other.

Oh Wait then again u are a EXIT Promoter and are trying to make money hmmmmmmm no not bias there :rolleyes:

lol.....another post = another draper diss....i love these people!!! dont hate appreciate....yea so i can go in there and pack that place the same as he can...yea so what....but he got the job and tears that place up on a friday!!! so stick to your vinyl, factory fridays, and other places and stop hatin on exit all the time!!! lol.....

and that lineup would never happen in a million years!!!! i really doubt it!!! but hey i might be wrong but then again that was supposed to happen on opening night and then what happened??? exactly....exit promises u the world and it never never never happens!!! and wont happen this time....but they do need a good dj lineup to compete with factory and JP and Tenaglia!!! so thats the only reason i would believe this lineup....but who knows we will see at the end of the month!!! peace:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Hey Karch if you can't understand why this line up isn't gonna work then that is definately a problem for u not for me.

And if you haven't noticed TONY DRAPER DOES SUCK!!

He is CHEAP and CONTROLABLE nuff said on that.

Maybe one day he will be graced and have DT, Sasha & Digweed, & Timo take a collective shit on this kid's head and return us to the dance floors that move you through the music not loud pots and pans and trainwrecks.

And I am extremely surprised you support vicious and Draper since they play completely different from each other.

Oh Wait then again u are a EXIT Promoter and are trying to make money hmmmmmmm no not bias there :rolleyes:

First off it's not a biased opinion cause I promote for Exit. Writing this post doesn't give me any numbers...

I don't give a shit about the line up. If it's gonna work or not.

Draper pumps adrenaline into that place. And how come he has so many followers there? Yeah I admit.. half the fucken crowd at Exit are like "first-timers" they know crap about music and that just go to Exit because for the fact that it's Exit. But I know plenty of people there.. and also I see people post on this board and other boards that love Draper.

You gotta understand Draper is a growing DJ. Yeah I know he's no DT, Sasha & Digweed, Timo Mass.. or who ever you wanna name. I love the tracks he plays.. he pumps an adrenaline vibe into that main floor. I know he's not the greatest mixer. He is improving though. And you gotta admit.. he must be doing something right if he's the resident DJ at the biggest club in NYC for a while now. I'm not out to put down anyone. I dislike certain DJs, but I don't go around saying there a "piece of crap." I'm just saying have some courtesy. How would you like it if someone said your a "piece of crap" at what you did for a living.

I love a lot of DJs... DT, Vicious, Draper, JP, Baez, Timo Mass, Tiesto. And all of them have different styles. I'm not gonna like just one style.

Karch

Originally posted by kvanzile9

and that lineup would never happen in a million years!!!! i really doubt it!!! but hey i might be wrong but then again that was supposed to happen on opening night and then what happened??? exactly....exit promises u the world and it never never never happens!!! and wont happen this time....but they do need a good dj lineup to compete with factory and JP and Tenaglia!!! so thats the only reason i would believe this lineup....but who knows we will see at the end of the month!!! peace:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah man... they had that line up for the re-grand opening. And only Vicious and Draper were only there. I doubt that's the line up.

Originally posted by karch

Yeah man... they had that line up for the re-grand opening. And only Vicious and Draper were only there. I doubt that's the line up.

that was the lineup "in the works"

things didnt work out , and i cleared it up didnt i?

I didnt put the words OFFICIAL to this lineup yet, but this is the buzz.

The thing with Junior...

**on the phone**

me: So the line up is Tony, Johnny, Jason , and Denny?

steve z : dont forget Mada & Moody.

me : SICK!! Tickets are $50 right.

steve z : yup, Oh and junior is doing after hours

me : god. just keeps getting better & better , 18 & over?

steve z : of course

Karch that would be drugs he's (drapers) pumping in the club not adrenalin.

And he is doing nothing but sucking off ADAM to stay there but the kid gets 600 bucks a night SO HE'S NOT DOING THAT WELL PAL.

Speaking of Great IDEAS yeah I THINK I AM FEELING DT @ SF.

The System, DT, and I actually think a lot of old school faces are gonna come out for that one.

no disrespect, but i dont see any of you spinning anywhere, so why all the hating?

ADAM S brought Tony out, and got him started. Hes his manager, etc. That doesnt mean he sucks up... Tony was quoted by many "hardhouse" dj's (including macguyver, lenny dee, etc.) "that boy can mix"

maybe its just a hardhouse thing.

I dont like the music he plays but once in a while he gets me jumping. there is no way you can compare him to any other genre dj's cuz thats way out of the league. comparing a major league player & a minor league nobody is just a joke. so stop hating!!!

the only time draper gets anyone jumping is when he actually does play a good track....he has no clue how to build a set or how to mix it up....its the same beat over and over and over...i actually got a headache last time i was there listenig to him....at 6 in the morning he continues with the same noise....try slowing it down and build towards a hard intense track...but i understand that draper doesnt know what this means......and sorry to say but if you only go to exit and havent heard other djs spin live then you know shit about music and dj'ss..i dont care how many mp3's you have........

thats alll i have to say about this topic...

oh and if vicious takes a monthly there i suggest to all the promoters that you ask the people on line whose spinning there for the night and if they dont know the anser kick them off the line and control the crowd to the vicious heads:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by msoprano13

the only time draper gets anyone jumping is when he actually does play a good track....he has no clue how to build a set or how to mix it up....its the same beat over and over and over...i actually got a headache last time i was there listenig to him....at 6 in the morning he continues with the same noise....try slowing it down and build towards a hard intense track...but i understand that draper doesnt know what this means......and sorry to say but if you only go to exit and havent heard other djs spin live then you know shit about music and dj'ss..i dont care how many mp3's you have........

thats alll i have to say about this topic...

oh and if vicious takes a monthly there i suggest to all the promoters that you ask the people on line whose spinning there for the night and if they dont know the anser kick them off the line and control the crowd to the vicious heads:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomercy138

As far a I am concerned only one thing to do that night

Cipriani

Hopefully see some of you there

werd, they're back and people are even considering goin any place else?!!? fools....that exit line-up similar to that club, its wack as hell, holy fuckin cheese!...afterhours and turkey with dt after cipriani gets out. and if you want it hard, richie hawtin is at limelight, so there plenty to choose from. exit's the largets, therefore the lamest duck of 'em all.

Originally posted by msoprano13

and sorry to say but if you only go to exit and havent heard other djs spin live then you know shit about music and dj'ss..i dont care how many mp3's you have........

AIGHT MY POST DIDNT GO THROUGH arg..

but as I was saying.

No, I dont only go to Exit. Due to the fact that my salary comes from Exit, and David , and all the kids that keep going back to hear this dj by the name of Tony Draper, I can only stick up.

How can you say I dont know shit about music? for all i care or know it seems like Johnny Vicious is your God.

p.s. : this might help your headache :blown:

o yea btw. my favorite DJ is Paul Van Dyk... im pretty sure hes a nobody~

Im missing Sasha & Digweed because of this party that im vigoursly working at. Im pretty sure Mike Biney will bring them back when Made opens . (CANT WAIT FOR THAT) experience the true sounds of the phazonnnnnnnnn

Originally posted by realz

AIGHT MY POST DIDNT GO THROUGH arg..

but as I was saying.

No, I dont only go to Exit. Due to the fact that my salary comes from Exit, and David , and all the kids that keep going back to hear this dj by the name of Tony Draper, I can only stick up.

How can you say I dont know shit about music? for all i care or know it seems like Johnny Vicious is your God.

p.s. : this might help your headache :blown:

o yea btw. my favorite DJ is Paul Van Dyk... im pretty sure hes a nobody~

Im missing Sasha & Digweed because of this party that im vigoursly working at. Im pretty sure Mike Biney will bring them back when Made opens . (CANT WAIT FOR THAT) experience the true sounds of the phazonnnnnnnnn

na dude, i don't think he was directing at you.. i think he just meant people in general who have no clue and think draper is some staple of nyc nitelife...

i've seen a lot of your posts and your musical tastes are actually somewhat similar to mine in certain aspects being i love johnny, but also love howells, s&d ,pvd, lil louis etc... i take each for what they bring to the table and the skills they have..