Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve - JUST KEEPS GETTING CRAZIER!!!

realz

Realz 1) His name is MIKE BINDRA and PVD being at TWILO and you experiencing him was mainly due to HIM. So let's get the name right. 2) That is great that you are sticking up for where you pay check comes from but does that mean that you really don't like draper and are just saying it so that people come??? 3) Johnny is a great DJ much love and respect. :D and I am a true house head and love him. ERICK MORILLO, TONY HUMPHRIES, JOE T. VANELLI and LIL LOUIE VEGA are gods to me.

CIPRIANI's is gonna be hot but Danny Tenaglia @ SF sounds very tempting as well.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Realz 1) His name is MIKE BINDRA and PVD being at TWILO and you experiencing him was mainly due to HIM. So let's get the name right. 2) That is great that you are sticking up for where you pay check comes from but does that mean that you really don't like draper and are just saying it so that people come??? 3) Johnny is a great DJ much love and respect. :D and I am a true house head and love him. ERICK MORILLO, TONY HUMPHRIES, JOE T. VANELLI and LIL LOUIE VEGA are gods to me.

CIPRIANI's is gonna be hot but Danny Tenaglia @ SF sounds very tempting as well.

Mike Bindra! that was his name.. yea I could have just looked the flyer but I was lazy :]

I stick up for Draper due to the fact that I work at the club he DJ's for. I think hes an excellent DJ, but just not my style. (things sound like pots & pans to me) I used to love the guy and his music but my ears are trained.

Yes look for Johnny coming to exit2

Originally posted by smh254

Fuck all those parties.........it's all about Infected Mushroom at Vinyl!!!!!!!!!! Israel's finest live trance act will rip that club a new orifice and blow up the sound system while they're at it! :D At least I'll have lots of room to dance since all the sheep will be occupied with the other happenings in the city...

sean.

HEy...its a little different but INfected Mushroomat Vinyl, is defintely gonna be a phat party, alont with a Shbongle room i hear? nice, very nice...........

as for me...

its all about S&D babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Been almost a year since i heard these two together....a year of waiting is about to end:)

Originally posted by thehacker

so... they're gonna BE THERE?

someone posted the other day about the Tsunami event and said that there was a special Shpongle chill room, interpret that however u want to.....I really dotn know...

If i hear of any confiration Ill let uknow...

-AZ