Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious @ Factory No More!!!

GOT A CALL FROM VISH TODAY. AFTER AN OVERWHELMINGLY WELL RECIEVED PERFORMANCE @ THE NEW CLUB EXIT ON OCT. 19TH. (WHERE JOHNNY DONATED , AND DOMINATED A 2 & 1/2 HALF HOUR SET FOR THE RED CROSS FOUNDATION). HE WAS RECENTLY INFORMED BY THE OWNER (OF SF) THAT HE WAS NOT APRECIATED AT SF ANYMORE. HE WAS INFORMED OF RICHARD'S DISPLEASURE WITH THE IDEA OF HIM DOING A BENEFIT, BUT JV FELT IT WAS FOR A WORTHY CAUSE TO DO THE SET. REGARDLESS, RICHARD MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THIS CHOICE, AND HAS CANCELED JV FROM FRIDAY NIGHTS AT SF. WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A MONTHLY RESIDENCY, JV ENDED UP APEARING EITHER EVERY 6 TO 8 WEEKS, AS OPPOSED TO THE SCHEDULED 4. ALL SAID AND DONE, FANS OF VICIOUS SHOULD HAVE NO FEAR!!! ACORDING TO JV, HE'S EXPECTING TO START TAKING UP A MONTHLY RESIDENCY @ THE NEW CLUB EXIT!!! BIGGER ROOM... . SO IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DO THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, BOYCOTT SF, AND HEAD ON OVER TO EXIT AND CHECK OUT DRAPER. HE'S CONQUORING THE FRIDAY NIGHT CLUB SCENE IN NYC, AND HE'S BANGIN' HARD!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!

PEASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BBM

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

I F**ken hate EXIT!!!!! AHHHHH JOhhny why do u have to make me go there?????:D And to the person who posted its not a better crowd or atmosphere or anything for that matter but say whatever you will because of being displeased w/ SF....I'll go anywhere to hear Johnny so once a month will do*

Sorry not buying the story completely because Richard donates like a maniac to charity. There has to be something more to this like maybe Johnny was supposedto do a fundraiser at SF first but didn't. POLITICS as usual!! Well where ever he goes he'll do just fine. And if some how he gets the main for himself all the better for EXIT.

I agree.. Johnny Vicious rocked Tunnel, it was just the right atmosphere..

BUT ---

If he's really starting a residency @ Exit..

That sounds good to me!!!

Now Vicious can get in there and give the Exit crowd a taste of some serious mixing.

Perhaps then they will finally realize that Draper isn't what they think he is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And you can bet that I'll be there to support Vicious like mad.

Damn that sucks. Umm dude.. your caps lock seems to be stuck on. Just thought i'd let you know. Here we go again... Exit vs. SF. I'm out of this one, although I have yet to check out the new Exit. Definetely not a fan of Draper and I will never set foot in that place when Draper is spinning. Good luck to all the JV fans, I hope that Exit does him justice.

well, looks like i have reason to go back to exit one more time now..

i'm just glad johnny will be spinning monthly again :)

but i agree.. johnny and tunnel were a perfect fit.. its funny.. most clubs dont' always seem to fit so perfectly w/ more than one dj.. but DT and Johnny both seemed perfect there imo.. too bad the place is gone :(

Originally posted by BASEMENTBOMBER

GOT A CALL FROM VISH TODAY. AFTER AN OVERWHELMINGLY WELL RECIEVED PERFORMANCE @ THE NEW CLUB EXIT ON OCT. 19TH. (WHERE JOHNNY DONATED , AND DOMINATED A 2 & 1/2 HALF HOUR SET FOR THE RED CROSS FOUNDATION). HE WAS RECENTLY INFORMED BY THE OWNER (OF SF) THAT HE WAS NOT APRECIATED AT SF ANYMORE. HE WAS INFORMED OF RICHARD'S DISPLEASURE WITH THE IDEA OF HIM DOING A BENEFIT, BUT JV FELT IT WAS FOR A WORTHY CAUSE TO DO THE SET. REGARDLESS, RICHARD MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THIS CHOICE, AND HAS CANCELED JV FROM FRIDAY NIGHTS AT SF. WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A MONTHLY RESIDENCY, JV ENDED UP APEARING EITHER EVERY 6 TO 8 WEEKS, AS OPPOSED TO THE SCHEDULED 4. ALL SAID AND DONE, FANS OF VICIOUS SHOULD HAVE NO FEAR!!! ACORDING TO JV, HE'S EXPECTING TO START TAKING UP A MONTHLY RESIDENCY @ THE NEW CLUB EXIT!!! BIGGER ROOM... BETTER ATMOSPHERE. SO IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DO THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, BOYCOTT SF, AND HEAD ON OVER TO EXIT AND CHECK OUT DRAPER. HE'S CONQUORING THE FRIDAY NIGHT CLUB SCENE IN NYC, AND HE'S BANGIN' HARD!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!

PEASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BBM

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

if exit is the case i hope its starts around the weekend of december 9th....that would be a nice 21st bday present......

Oh my bad, I was so excited to hear that Vicious might be starting a residency @ Exit that I failed to realize that this was written in the original post:

CHECK OUT DRAPER. HE'S CONQUORING THE FRIDAY NIGHT CLUB SCENE IN NYC, AND HE'S BANGIN' HARD!

Heh.. since when is Draper conquering Friday nights? LMAO.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pull Johnny V. in @ Exit. It will be such a nice relief to hear some real BANGIN' HARD just like he tore shit up opening night.