Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groovejet NY

does anyone know anything about the rumors concerning groovejet? i hear its gonna be digweed and sasha, 3000 plus venue, even an article about no cover or dress code...i heard it might be open on the 16th or Thanksgiving Eve. can anyone help me out?

i dont even know where this place would be but i would love to see digweed and sasha on thanksgiving instead of talking myself into going to exit2.

Guest tilly

Groove Jet NYC is going to be at the old Jet Lounge location in Soho and is due to open its doors back up in the beginning of November. As far as S&D performing there ???? I guess we'll just have to wait and see but my guess is that the space will be WAY TOO small.

JET LOUNGE (New York)

286 Spring Street,

New York, NY

yeah i have heard of that lounge...i am pretty sure this place would be different and larger. because the article i saw was more about digweed and sasha being back in NY, i would think its gonna be a different place. interesting, i thought more people would know about this...guess this is turning out to be another rumor..