Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMIN VAN BUUREN w/ EDGAR V AT GLOW 11/3

clubglow

This Saturday November 3rd

ARMIN VAN BUUREN meets EDGAR V

At GLOW

This night kicks off our ‘November to remember’ month at GLOW. What better way to start it off than with one of the most demanded DJ/Producer/Remixer in the world ARMIN VAN BUUREN. Armin is joined by Miami’s after hours king, EDGAR V, who will be bringing the sounds of club Space Miami with him!

BRING THIS EMAIL FOR REDUCED ADMISSION BEFORE 11PM

GLOW resident DJ PETE MOUTSO (9-11:30pm) joins ARMIN VAN BUUREN (11:30-2am) and EDGAR V (2am-Close) to give you DC’s biggest and best Saturday night party.

GLOW features a brand new, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system, and DC’s most amazing intelligent light and laser show. Come see your favorite GLOW residents, Edgar V and Pete Moutso alongside ARMIN VAN BUUREN, spinning live on GLOW’S new DJ booth, located on the dance floor!

FOR ONLINE TICKETS VISIT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

For more info visit www.clubglow.com or call 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Glow is now located each and every Saturday at 714 6th Street NW, DC. On the corner of 6th and H, next to the MCI Center, and Gallery Place Metro Station.

ARMIN VAN BUUREN’S ‘golden touch’ talent has made his releases and productions a must in every DJs record box. The first release on his ‘Armind’ record label, Gig - 'One', was very well received. The second release 'Touch Me' under the name of Rising Star was signed to Ministry Of Sound before the records hit the shelves. When Gimmick - 'Free' was signed to R&S Records it can certainly be said that Armin has managed to put his label on the map in no time. He released Gaia - '4 Elements' and teamed up with DJ Tiësto to do two productions; Major League - 'Wonder Where You Are?' was released on Blackhole and Alibi - 'Eternity' (on the “Glow:Anniversary by Pete Moutso CD”), which was another great club success, was released on Armind. Eternity was licensed to Paul van Dijk's label Vandit Records and will be re-released this summer. Another collaboration followed; he joined forces with Ferry Corsten to record another riff-classic titled 'Exhale' for the System F. album. Perpetuous Dreamer - 'The Sound Of Goodbye', which was already featured on AVB002, is now finally released on vinyl. This song is tearing up dance floors all over the world. On his own AVB compilation series he manages to find the perfect balance between progressive, techno and trance. Armin van Buuren 003 – is his latest mixed CD that is available now. Frequently check www.arminvanbuuren.com for more detailed information.

DJ wise, Armin Van Buuren is considered one of the hottest DJs in the world. He is often mentioned in the same class as fellow Dutchmen Tiesto, and Ferry Corsten. In the UK you can see him regularly at Passion, Godskitchen, Gatecrasher, Slinky, Peach, and on various locations all over the world (Jerusalem, Tokyo, Helsinki, Ibiza, Crete, etc.). This summer he played numerous gigs at Amnesia in Ibiza, he rocked the party island of Crete, and he devastated the huge Dance Valley festival.

GLOW bi monthly resident DJ, EDGAR V puts thousands of clubbers in euphoria at his weekly residency at Miami’s Club Space. Within a span of one year, Club Space in Miami has become one of the most talked about clubs on planet Earth. Due to its actual size and unprecedented hours of operation, this club has generated buzz not only locally but internationally as well. Mentioned in such magazines as Ministry and Mixmag. Club Space has hosted some of the most memorable sets from the top djs from around the world. Yet, with so much buzz circling around this establishment, one can easily forget the one man, the one person, who makes this institution a big success. Edgar V can easily be considered the unsung hero of not only Club Space but of the Miami club scene as well. As part of the new breed of Miami djs making waves both domestically and internationally, alongside other djs like Luis Diaz, and George Acosta, Edgar V has established his repertoire in the Progressive House/Trance genre. Edgar V’s resume includes residencies at Shadow Lounge in Miami, and a bi-monthly residency at DC’s Glow. Thru his highly successful Saturday night ‘Trancemissions’ party at Space, Edgar V has played alongside established DJs, Danny Tanneglia, Deep Dish, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Kimball Collins, Christopher Lawrence, Dave Seamen, Pete Tong, Timo Maas, Alex Gold, and Tiesto. Get ready for Miami’s after hours King!

NOVEMBER GLOW LINEUP

10TH FERRY CORSTEN w/ Pete Moutso

17TH D:FUSE w/ Pete Moutso

22nd Thanksgiving Thursday GEORGE ACOSTA w/ Pete Moutso

24th DJ TIESTO w/ NOEL SANGER and Pete Moutso

FOR MORE INFO AND ONLINE TICKETS VISIT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

I thought Edgar V sucked a nut...

Armin rocked my world, the music was great, I think I almost peed myself when he played Rapture (I somehow got really addicted to that song) and he was such a fun person, I had a blast in the booth -- great party overall, Jimi you're a big chump for missing it :laugh:

btw Jimi, did you call me earlier today?

i thought they both had good sets but my opinion is not reliable since it was probably the vodka redbulls that made the music better but whatever.... and since Edgar V actually spun the new PVD song I was sweating him since I sweat anything pvd related as a rule of thumb

by the way aly I definitely did not see you there what the hell? jimi whether or not you missed out doesn't matter as long as you catch a couple of the next few saturdays especially tiesto

Originally posted by djsizeup

by the way aly I definitely did not see you there what the hell? jimi whether or not you missed out doesn't matter as long as you catch a couple of the next few saturdays especially tiesto

i doubt i'll be there for ferry corsten, but ill def be there on these dates...

17th d:fuse

22nd acosta

24th tiesto

so i will see you and whoever goes on those dates. peace out bro...

Originally posted by beyondo

edgar v sucked a nut>>>>>>??? are u nuts get your head out of Van Buerens ass and maybe u can hear how awesome V threw it down

...because clearly this is the reason behind my opinion :rolleyes:

SizeUp, wtf, where were you????

And Eggmok and PGiddy, same question goes out to you - did you make it last night? (and PG if you were there and couldn't find me you are officially the weakest of the weak ;) )