Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If everyone is do horney on CP why doesn't everyone just have casual sex?

kashmir

well err... actually I am involved in an ongoing threesome involving an older woman who could suck-start a B-52. So I am getting some.

But I do have to admit that during some of my biggest Talking days I was getting nothing.

But this thread is so stupid anyways. Look, some people here are all talk - some are not. Some people here do casual sex. Some don't. Some do group sex. Some don't.

Some people here have gotten together and fucked. Some never will. Think about the logistics, even for a horny female CPer who is getting nothing, it is still much easier to look for cock at the clubs and in her normal life than through the boards. What she will do, however, is start going to meet-ups and clubbing with CP members and then , if she meets a guy she likes, she might fuck him.

So for those that want to use CP as a spring-board for their sex-life then be cool, go to meet-ups, make FRIENDS first. Go clubbing with fellow board memebers. It is within this atmosphere of being friendly and acquainted that crazy things happen. It is the fertile soil for spontaneous group sex and other things. Just don't push for it or show disappointment if it doesn't happen -it was alwaysareal longshot to begin with.

But the real answer to allo this crap is that maybethe board is all talk - maybe it isn't. Who knows. Who Cares. IT IS WHAT IT IS and WHAT IT IS, IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.