Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in Paris

I was in Paris last month and believe it or not the nightlife there didn't blow me away. I will say I was only there on a Wednesday and Thursday night so maybe I didn't hit the right venues. I went to Cafe Charbon on a Wednesday and it was pretty good not bad. On Thursday I went to La Rex and I thought the DJ and crowd there were really weak but that's just my own opinion. I was told that Le Queen has the best DJ's but that the crowd is mostly gay and Les Bains is really good but it has the toughest door to get it. But overall as a city there's plenty to see and do.

Just a few weeks ago I was there but I did't make it to the main circle of clubs... I was out in Bastille... which was less traffic / less trendy / and more underground.... I definately had a great time!

So good I don't even remember the name of the two clubs I went to.... :D but if you are at the Bastille center, the clubs are on the side of the street where the BIG performing arts building is (next to F'NAC record store).

You must go to the record store across from the club, it's called VIBE STATION.... (verrrrry cool place) ask the girl behind the counter where to go based upon the music you like....

Tell Her B~SIDE sent you ;)

"L'Enfer" is the House/techno club you're all looking for in Paris. It's at the bottom of the "Montparnasse tower".

"Le Queen" has the best sound and DJ's, but like someone said, used to be gay.

L'enfer is really a great place.

Have fun in Paris.

Allez Paris SG !!!