Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i've come t realize that i have no true friends

i just had my eyes open up and something very sad was shown to me................i have no real friends.......

every time i put my hand out it gets slap away...like today i was supposed to do something with my buddy; so i walked my ass all the fucking way to mainstreet to meet his ass..and he wasnt no where to be found...waited waited waited..... he didnt show!

so i im him and he says that he fotgot to call jason and tell him not to come...what the fuck does jason have to do with this....

what about the fact the i walked my ass all the way up to main street and didnt find u, and that i took time out of my schedule to help your ass...

he didnt even tell me why he didnt show; just that he should of called jaosn and tell him not to show.....what kind of shit is that

what about me! i have been helping ur ass before jason came along..............

is this the thanks that i get for trying to help people?

i just got angry signed off:mad: :mad:

Heres a little story for you...

A bird is flying South for the winter. On its way down it freezes solid. A cow walks by and shits on the bird. The shit is warm and thaws the bird out. Hes so warm and happy to be alive the bird starts singing. A cat comes up clears the shit away and then eats the bird.

The moral of the story: Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy. And everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend. And if you ever get yourself out of shit... just keep your big mouth shut

It takes time to make TRUE friends...

THis one "friend" of mine, we went out to the D.U.M.B.O. show at Jay St. a couple weeks ago...it was 4 in the morn when we got back, and since he lives closer to the city than i do (4 towns), he asked me to take the train home...

I agreed, thining that i wouldn't mind the time to myself, but SHIT, the train took me to the wrong station! i ended up walking home for 1 hour, by that time the sun was up.

So my advice to you, goldenman, is don't go too out of your way for friends who didn't go that way 4 you...if you give something, they better give BACK at LEAST that... otherwise, just find some new friends

i have ;)