Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vynil..dt's throne

i know december 15th is long away but wanted to let you know that deep dish is scheduled for to spin at vynil...thats fuckin great...next week at centro n next mo at vynils...yes that shithole i call a home on the weekends has been the host of a ton of deejays and its just gettin better baby...whats next digweed???

I recieved this press release from 7PM on Monday 29th October 2001:

Danny Howells confirms residency in NYC.

Danny Howells has announced a new residency for 2002 in New York City. He will take up monthly duty in legendary venue Vinyl from January 26th. Howells who was a former resident at the sadly defunct Twilo has been playing ten-hour sets to a full house in the 1500 capacity space for the last six months.

"It is time for Danny to make a real statement in New York" quotes ex Twilo and now Vinyl promoter Mike Bindra. "Going monthly will give more people chance to see Danny in action and should take him to the next level in the States".

Danny is suitably upbeat about his new commitment "I've always had a great time in New York and the parties there, even recently have been awesome. There aren't many places I can be as musically diverse or play as long, so I'm really happy with things."

best news i've heard all week!

Vinyl is a shit hole ...but you know what? Twilo wasn't much better. Just goes to show that people who go there - its about the music.

Residency for Howells ...damn. niiiiiice. Someone was saying how it was possible (un comfirmed) that Satoshi/Pappa were gonna be at Vinyl in December too. Don't kno whatever happened to that. If thats the case ..December is gonna be crazy.

Hehe .. choice? It makes everything easier. Spend your entire weekend at Vinyl. DT Friday, go Saturday.

btw - anyone going to DT tonight? I may head on over......

nice thread

its all coming together, and coming back!!....the music heads will have tons to savor in the upcoming weeks! dd at centro, pappa + satoshie, van m and lee burridge, howells for new years and now a monthly! that man alone will be on top after a few months. his residency will take on an s+d type following in a short time i think.

plus dt on a regular basis, damn we got tons to look forward to and be thankful for.

i'm sure kleinenberg will pay us a visit and let's not forget seman blew the up the spot...one dj i never got a chance to witness is mr dark drums - steve lawler

it is coming together for vynil and i don't know bout you all but everytime dt is spinnin its an epic nite for me whether i'm f'ed up or strait

when i am rollin there is nothin better than that leather couch...soon as someone sits next to me we become best freinds

how bout they set up speakers back there...how cool is that??

Vinyl is becoming my favorite spot in the city. My type of music, my type of crowd. The layout isn't the greatest, but I'm not down there to look in amazement at the decorations, I'm there to listen to the music and chill with the people there.

Say what you want about the place being dingy, but its got my nod when I'm trying to decide what to do night to night.

Originally posted by vision

i'm sure kleinenberg will pay us a visit and let's not forget seman blew the up the spot...one dj i never got a chance to witness is mr dark drums - steve lawler

it is coming together for vynil and i don't know bout you all but everytime dt is spinnin its an epic nite for me whether i'm f'ed up or strait

when i am rollin there is nothin better than that leather couch...soon as someone sits next to me we become best freinds

how bout they set up speakers back there...how cool is that??

they definately need speakers in that back lounge, but they need to keep the volume down a bit in there:)