Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My photo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAn brings back the memories I went to s few of those back in 99. Always thought it funny how they kept the countdown monaker, and damn I went to skate key when I was a kid funny I like never head that far uptown anymore heh lol. They had some great parties from what I remember though....

Although I'm a little hazy on the details:spin2:

Ah to be young again...

Guest tilly
Originally posted by mugwump

ADVERTISE:

"look at me..

I DO DRUGS.."

HERE IS WHERE I HANG OUT!

JESUS why don't you just post your

address, e-mail, phone number and social security #!

What an E-TARD!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by clubgodraver

don't hate cuz she's bangin...lets see a pic. of u hot stuff????

After looking at your profile at how old you are...I'll let that slide (not that age always plays the most significant role in making idiotic assumptions...there are actually some really intelligent 18 year olds on this board).

It's reassuring to see that your credentials for a "bangin" girl are that she looks good from the outside.

Please refer to this thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64446

Case closed!

Originally posted by ehoney

tilly my photo because people wanted it or what drugs i was on dont everybody do drugs if u dont then eat me!

Now that I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to decipher this... it still doesn't make sense. My boyfriend speaks 4 different languages and he doesn't get it either. Can anyone help me with this one?

Originally posted by jennEfer

Now that I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to decipher this... it still doesn't make sense. My boyfriend speaks 4 different languages and he doesn't get it either. Can anyone help me with this one?

Originally posted by ehoney

tilly my photo because people wanted it or what drugs i was on dont everybody do drugs if u dont then eat me!

ah, allow me to break out the cracked-out-kandyraver-bonics-translational-dictionary:

Begin translation.

Tilly, are you asking me, 'Why are you posting this stuff?' because I posted my picture, or because I posted about the type of drugs that I do? If your question is why I posted my picture, it is because the hard-up pedophiles of CP wanted it and asked me to post it. If your question is why I posted about doing drugs, well, doesn't everybody do drugs? [Translation editor's note: this is suggestive of a rhetorical question; no response is required. Speaker assumes she knows the answer, as can be seen in the next sentence...] Well, if you don't do drugs, you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: Our team of translators here (who are all former cracked-out-kandyraver-kids themselves, with 30 years of cracked-out experience between them) are all baffled here as to what the speaker means. Without a clear and definitive translation, we offer the following possibilities:

• Well, if you don't do drugs, you must be a carniverous cannibal, so you can just eat me! [Translation editor's note: this also does not make too much sense. Why would someone offer herself to be eaten by another human being?! If this is the case, we can infer that kandyraverkids also belong to a cannibalistic cult that performs sacrificial rituals]
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, you can perform cunnilingus on me/muff dive on me/lick my rug/tickle my beaver/give me oral sex. [Translation editor's note: This suggests that kandyraverkids enjoy oral sex and quite possibly are bisexual or gay. Also note the exclamation point at the end of the sentence. This suggests an eager need to have such an act be performed immediately; kandyraver kids are also nymphomaniacs.
  • Well, if you don't do drugs, well...I don't give a rat's ass what you do or don't do. [Translation editor's note: And quite frankly, we don't give a rat's ass what the speaker really means.

End translation.