Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Very Disapointed In Allll Of You!

Ok....now that I have your attention...

There is some truth to the subject at hand....

WHY AM I NOT SEEING MORE REPRESENTATION ON RENEE'S POST!

I better see each and every one of you supporting Charrails saturday night at the China Club!

This is a huge accomplishment for our very own Chuckles and he needs ALL your support! And since Ney and Chuck are mom and pop of representing everyone else and their raw talent, you better be there to show some love!

Whats the worst that can happen...you end up having a great fucking time and staying out late? You break a leg dancing to the NASTY beatz?

GET YOUR ASSSES OUT THERE SATURDAY NIGHT AND PARTY WITH THE BEST!

You won't be dissapointed.

:D

Originally posted by lextacy

I better see each and every one of you supporting Charrails saturday night at the China Club!

This is a huge accomplishment for our very own Chuckles and he needs ALL your support! And since Ney and Chuck are mom and pop of representing everyone else and their raw talent, you better be there to show some love!

Whats the worst that can happen...you end up having a great fucking time and staying out late? You break a leg dancing to the NASTY beatz?

GET YOUR ASSSES OUT THERE SATURDAY NIGHT AND PARTY WITH THE BEST!

You won't be dissapointed.

:D

We're goin'!!! We're goin'!!!!

Oh, as for the worst thing that can happen scenario...break a leg?...well, let's just say that some of us have felt it in person... **AHEM** GOTHZANE

So yeah...there is at least SOME legit medical concerns to be considered here...:o

Don't hate me Lex, I have to work late on Saturday night and then early on Sunday morning. I've shown up without sleep for the past three weeks and it has been anything but pretty.

I simply can't keep putting my job in jeopardy to go out and have fun. I'll go out any other night of the week.

Tell those two crackheads, Renee and Chuckles, that I still love them.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Don't hate me Lex, I have to work late on Saturday night and then early on Sunday morning. I've shown up without sleep for the past three weeks and it has been anything but pretty.

I simply can't keep putting my job in jeopardy to go out and have fun. I'll go out any other night of the week.

Tell those two crackheads, Renee and Chuckles, that I still love them.

SK13

BLAH BLAH BLAH......

No, I'm just kidding hon....tis all good...I know you would be there if you can!

Sowwy you have to work....but maybe you'll get good money??!

Originally posted by xpander

We're goin'!!! We're goin'!!!!

Oh, as for the worst thing that can happen scenario...break a leg?...well, let's just say that some of us have felt it in person... **AHEM** GOTHZANE

So yeah...there is at least SOME legit medical concerns to be considered here...:o

Shit....did that actually happen? Yeah, I guess I should watch what I say!:o

Originally posted by phantombass

Hey Lexi,

I ll be there. You guys want to take a trip downtown to Rubbermonkey for afterhours. I'm spinning starting at 3am till closing. I believe that will be very late if we have a big crowd.

Hugs,

Mark Divine AKA DJ Divine

Hi hon!

Yep, I'll be there!

Lex