Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas reveiw.

shroomy

Im stilll a little hazy so bear with me.

a great time was had by all the CP crew that managed to hook up.

Looking around I saw Solado expanding his musical envelope.

Joeygk with more adrenelin in his system than should be legal.

DaVe realizing that they don't dress like this in NY

Laliux as usual sacraficing his good time to ensure that his friends are taken care of.

and a bunch of other non CP down to earth new friends.

The night started on a high note with Me, my wife and Solado hooking up with the manager of Crobar for the coveted black all access wrist band for free :)

Laliux as usual was the cruise director taking care of more people than are on the love boat these days.

In we went to get our wrist bands, then right out the door to Lola Bar, for a couple of nice cocktails and got to talk to Dave and his friends. Turned out to be a good move since Timo didn't end up going on until about 1:30. and the layed back ambiance of Lola's is the perfect way to start the night for me.

Once we got back to Crobar, a sharp eyed Joey saw Timo just wandering around the club alone, Joey told him to get his ass in the booth, and around 1:30 he did.

And it was typical Timo. A nice deep dark warped set with him doing what he is known for... he doesn't really transition from one song to the next, its more like he transmorgifies the beat to ununderstandable noise and chaos as you strain to pick out the bassline that you know is in there somewhere, when he finally lets you in on the supprisse, its off to the races.

I will admit to missing a bit of the set to check out the half naked models in the VIP, since I don't get there too often, but everything I heard was right up my alley.

While it wasn't the set of a lifetime or anything, it was much better than a regular friday night :)

hey Shroomy, it was nice seeing you and your wife last night even though it only was for 5 minutes. Dave, Soldado nice to meet you guys.

My night was one of the busiest, met with a lot of personal friends and friends from work. Our little corner was outta hand.

Timo's set was just alright; he, as always, has its up and down's.

Musically, Parks and Wilson was much better.

Hopefully Lee Burridge will keep us dancing much more.

Around 3am I found Rene on the dance floor and half hour later he completely vanished to go back to the VIP area I guess.

Lee, Zuly , where were you guys? did you guys get to go?

laterz!!

:)

Originally posted by laliux

Lee, Zuly , where were you guys? did you guys get to go?

laterz!!

:)

Hi Hector....me and Lee weren't able to make it but we will definitely will be in attendance at the Lee Burridge on Friday!!! Can't wait to chill with everyone again!!!

Glad to hear you guys all had fun!!!:D :D :D :D :D