Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roninmess' Official First Saturday night at Factory Review...

Ronin

A big diffrence between Friday and Saturday right? Saturday being a lot better. Now you no why it annoys some people when this board has all these SF friday post. To bad saturday nights at SF now were,nt as good as it was in 98 and 99. Now you got to check out saturday nights at Exit/Earth with Junior opposed to Exit 2 Fridays with Draper.

Originally posted by tempkid

nt as good as it was in 98 and 99.

I headed out to factory last night basically for the first time since 98. It's not the same in reasons I really can't explain, b/c my head is very confused right now. Never the less I had a great time, the music was still insane; From the minute I walked in JP was playing HARD and kept it hard for a while.

***I have to continue this later, I kept myself awake to watch the Giants game now I'm delerious nodding in and out staring at the walls.

YANKEES TONIGHT!

Originally posted by lowmazda

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We tell you guys all the time.

If you haven't been to factory on a saturday night. Go atleast once to experiance it yourself.

Next up

MSOPRANO!

;)

yoooooooooooooo no doubt bro....in between semesters ill be there to check it out