Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cars and theyre drivers...

dgmodel

Originally posted by joeg

Heres one for you D....

Audis - Why didn't I just get a Japanese car or a better job and a Porshe? well... atleast its not a volvo... (eurotrash)

(I think apples might appreciate that one)

why would i want another jap car??? fuck that... as for a better job... Im aiight thanks for the advice though, However I am getting a Porsche, just debating on either a 356 speedster, or 550 spyder... however you shouldve opted for a better school so you couldve learned how to spell it...

;):D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll make one for you...

Toyota MR2 - I wish I had money for a Supra....

(j/k) :)

i'll make one up for my eclipse while i'm at it...

Eagle Talon/Mitsu Eclipse/Plymoth Laser - You spend 50% of your time answering the question... "Hey isn't that a (pick one of the 3)...?"

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME hehehhe :)

Man, it's funny. A lot of our guys dont even want Supras. We get picked on and kicked around a lot by the supra crowd for being the lil' brother of the import world.

I was thinking more like "I wish I was a Ferrari"

;) pretty damn close.

btw yes it's a 91 Turbo with a sunroof :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

yes...

fuck this sucks.. all my boys are converting into euro cars.. even my parents are... this sucks~!~!~!~! am i going to be the last one on jap cars??? am i the only one who love aluminum cars????

audi is the only manufacturer to make all aluminum cars, ie the A2 and the A8

thankfully, my car isnt on the list either

Originally posted by dgmodel

why would i want another jap car??? fuck that... as for a better job... Im aiight thanks for the advice though, However I am getting a Porsche, just debating on either a 356 speedster, or 550 spyder... however you shouldve opted for a better school so you couldve learned how to spell it...

;):D

hhhmmm...porsche...good!

550 spyder..good luck finding one!

currently running a stock 10psi. Just a K&N filter on it for now.

Planning on getting an upgraded stock turbo since mine's dying, HKS VPC to replace the crappy stock Air meter, a nice exhaust, air-water intercooler with a refridgerated reservior, and def. coilovers, swaybars, bushings and strut braces. Planning on running 215 tires upfront and 255's out back.

Hoping for a hell of a track car for Lime Rock, low 13's on the dragstrip, and ~250rwhp. Nothing crazy.

lol dg, i guess is was really tired... it took me like 4 or 5 rereads to figure out what i spelt wrong, lol.

I'm just kidding, I like the audis (a little), which one do you have?

I wouldn't mind takin the TT coupe for a spin.

cintron: lol, the supras little brother. Yeah, I can see the ferrari thing... midengine and all with the turbo hood.

I'm trying to convince my friend to get a mr2, i really like them. He just needs to get a job.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

hhhmmm...porsche...good!

550 spyder..good luck finding one!

thank you, very rare care... however i might go the cheesy way out and get a becker remake (worst case scenario, however i really want an original)

lol dg, i guess is was really tired... it took me like 4 or 5 rereads to figure out what i spelt wrong, lol.

I'm just kidding, I like the audis (a little), which one do you have?

I wouldn't mind takin the TT coupe for a spin.

cintron: lol, the supras little brother. Yeah, I can see the ferrari thing... midengine and all with the turbo hood.

I'm trying to convince my friend to get a mr2, i really like them. He just needs to get a job.

Nah its all good. i was just fuckin' wit ya back...

My boy just sold his vette, 99' C5, sold it to car cash I think for like 23k right now theres no market for that car, it sucks he took such a loss on it... but in any event it was a fast fuckin car... and a ppl loved it... hes getting an M3 now... Hence apples post about everyone converting to these Kraut Kars...

23k? holy fuck.... I'd SO buy a c5 (in good condition) for 23k... i've never seen them lower than like 40...

My c3 wasn't too bad a deal though... but its such a pain in the ass.. i'm in the process of saving money to make it fast/modernized...

My goal is a 502ci BB w/ MPFI, ROD 6spd, 4.11's and dual 3" mandrel bent exhaust.... (maybe sidepipes... not sure)

the Auctions @ manheim in PA, theyre going for like 20k-23k if you want them get your ass out there... my sisters buddy just sold one as well 99'14k miles black on black on think it was, for 20 something as well. no market for them here... Everybody'd flipping to German Sports cars...

wow, black on black is perfect!

Wish I had the money for one, but then again, I Love my c3... ahh...

I hope supras go down in price too... i'd love to get one of those eventually.

I was considering a porsche 944 turbo at one point, but decided to go for the c3 instead... I still want one though... or for a little more money a 968...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Nah its all good. i was just fuckin' wit ya back...

My boy just sold his vette, 99' C5, sold it to car cash I think for like 23k right now theres no market for that car, it sucks he took such a loss on it... but in any event it was a fast fuckin car... and a ppl loved it... hes getting an M3 now... Hence apples post about everyone converting to these Kraut Kars...

not everyone

i want a wrx after i'm done with my current subie

Originally posted by cintron

better yet.... Cars AND sex!! ;) (yeah yeah so it's an MR2... what did ya expect?)

*pics*

I love my deuce :)

Did the deuce come with them? *joeg places a want ad for his eclipse and starts searching for an mr2*

Hey cintron, i'm just checking something here... is the NEW mr2 the stupidest porsche ripoff you've seen in years? or is it me? They should bring the old one back.

yeah I disagreed with the new MR2's design, even though i understand why they're doing what they're doing. Like it's basically competition for the Miata.

The previous generation was competition for MUCH more expensive cars like the Porsche Boxster, 944 Turbo, S2000, etc.

As for design... yeah i think it's a little bit of a ripoff but not that much. it still remains true to the Mr2 roots. It can also outcorner my car even when mine is modded. I just wish they gave the Spyder some more balls. I'ts peppy but not fast by any means.

the veilside bodykit makes it look sick tho.

Eagle Talon/Mitsu Eclipse/Plymoth Laser - You spend 50% of your time answering the question... "Hey isn't that a (pick one of the 3)...?"

I get that all the time. I have a 1g 1992 Talon TSI and it will run 13.0 in the 1/4 way up here at 5280 ft. I love spanking more expensive cars then when they roll up make fun of em...ahhh gotta love sleepers :) :) :) :)