Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IDs needed Jersey peeps>>>>>>

dog6

Bunka IDs,Sat......Anthony Acid played 2 songs back to back......one was a sick vocal wit a girl singing really fast couldn't catch the words but he played for 20mins.....sounded like a new Dynamix song(not Never get me)........& the other was harder wit the word Generation played over & over......both these songs were played while they handed those silver balloons out......Anyone?Thanx

Originally posted by dog6

.....sounded like a new Dynamix song(not Never get me)

I know it's not new (it's been around since February/March) but could it have been Toni Braxton - Maybe (Dynamix Club Mix)? You're always very up-to-date on your vocals, so I doubt that's what it was... but dammit I can't understand what she says because the vocal is so fast and low.

Originally posted by tp1128

I know it's not new (it's been around since February/March) but could it have been Toni Braxton - Maybe (Dynamix Club Mix)? You're always very up-to-date on your vocals, so I doubt that's what it was... but dammit I can't understand what she says because the vocal is so fast and low.

yeah its not that one i have it ......one of the better mixes Dynamix has done.....What I found out is.....It maybe Acid & Skrib's new vocal....no clue on the name of it(not Jinnell).....but anywho Thanx for trying.............:D