Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Earth?

Hey there Anthony :)

I'm quite exhausted but here's a review for you.

It seems that people had completely contrary feelings on the night. Of the group of about 16 people I spend after hours with, 8 said one things and 8 said the absolute oposite.

Of my 8, we felt that that vibe was fantastic. Real friendly and mellow. There could have been a few more bodies in the space but it definitely wasn't empty. I arrived around 7am.

We also agreed that the sound system and Junior's set were the best so far. The closing was especially good, although I'm biased since he dropped that track with the vocals "I just want to dance with you" that I've been itching for for months :)

He was playing pretty hard and deep up until around 11 where he went heavy into the vocals. Quite a bit of runway and Kevin performing from that point on.

Some folks felt that the vibe was well...vibeless. I didn't feel that way at all, nor did some others. Seemed to be a very personal night for folks.

I'm sure a tracklist/more reviews will come soon. I'll post em' if I see them for you.

BTW, one of these days we need to catch eachother ;)

My apologies for not having too many details, I'm bushed!

Oh...he stopped at around 2:30 I believe and was coaxed to play one more track by Kevin standing on the podium and rousing us to ask for one more. I know the track, but for the life of me can't think of the damn thing right now. LOL!

Hope you get to hit the dancefloor soon. :) I have to take the next few weeks off so, dance a little extra hard for me.

-Oo

LOL,Thanks for the review....well I'm home from work...Anthony@work....Tony2000@home (same person).Glad you had a great time,one day we'll meet up and have a good time.

I went to the movies this evening and I saw Punks....all I have to say is FIERCE!!!!!

Must see!!!

Have A good Evening.

Changed my mine about going to Limelight/Drama tonite....too exhausted.

Peace

Rob's board has a few tidbits about it also. Do let me know when you're going and we'll try to catch eachother. I'll be taking a few weeks off but I'll be back of course :)

Rest well and take care!

Always glad to see a Junior fan on this board :)

-Oo

This past sat was my first time at Earth ever since Junior obtained residency. Got there at 4, and stayed til 830. Music was phenomenal!!! I hadnt caught Junior since Twilo in February, and must say that for the time I was at Earth, I was completely amazed at the tracks he was bustin out.. He did remix of "take control, of me" that I heard for first time, and was lovin it!!!

Crowd was thin, but worked great for me.. Plenty of places to sit if needed... Shined up hardwood floors really gives place touch of class... Junior booth above floor really stands out and its great to watch him work and enjoy the crowd..

I will be back there again in near future... Definitely!!!:D

I myself went as well for the first time since the Twilo days. I thought his set was excellent as well. Strolled in last minute around 5ish.....stayed till about 11 and had a blast. It certainly wasn't packed......but there was a healthy crowd mostly on the dancefloor of course. Music was harder and deeper as previously mentioned until around 10-11ish then into the Junia vocals. People were friendly from my standpoint and everyone seemed to be having fun to me. Junia's booth fits him perfectly......and the rest of the place was nice as well. The fellas I went with felt the same. I'll be back soon for sure.