Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys Friday.....

Had a great time, well that I remember. I had about 5 too many cosmo's and those shots of blackhaus did not help!!! Great seein all of ya again, ceeotter, cigs, emmitt and temptkid (troublemaker!). ANd finally put a face to another name...smiles4u! Your such a sweetheart!

I apologize if I did anything relaly really stupid.

Friday was a good time!

...and yeah, where were Cosmicgate and JBR....hope there is a good excuse!

Hey Emmitt....you call bragging when the Cowboys are up...what happened to the phone call when the GIANTS won?!?!?!?!

Oh and Dancealittle...very nice meeting you....however, didn't see you dancing that much!!!!!

Cigs.. it was very nice meeting you as well.. and I was dancing.. guess you just weren't looking at the right times.. plus.. i was a bit wasted.. haven't been out since july...

oh yeah, by the way.. the fight that almost happened between temkid and the bouncers was pretty hysterical..

he told me .. he doesn't like to fight...:laugh:

Originally posted by cmb1975

Hey, apparently, we missed a cat fight. Must of happened just after I left. Oh and you guys missed Temptkid starting with teh bouncers? then he punched the brick wall....he was gonna "kick in their teeth"!!!

Hey lets get it straight,I didn't start with the bouncers, Some other fool and me, almost went at it, but he was a pussy, I was actually lauging about the whole thing and wanted to scare him, so I punched the brick wall outside. The bouncers were very cool, they were on my side, and they asked to look at my hand because they were concerned. I told them it was ok, and they were shocked to see no cuts or no break. I told them the wall hurts more than I do, and before I would bleed the wall would bleed first. They all laughed and then one said" do you want a job bouncing hear" I said "no thanks" and walked away.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey lets get it straight,I didn't start with the bouncers, Some other fool and me, almost went at it, but he was a pussy, I was actually lauging about the whole thing and wanted to scare him, so I punched the brick wall outside. The bouncers were very cool, they were on my side, and they asked to look at my hand because they were concerned. I told them it was ok, and they were shocked to see no cuts or no break. I told them the wall hurts more than I do, and before I would bleed the wall would bleed first. They all laughed and then one said" do you want a job bouncing hear" I said "no thanks" and walked away.

Your a freak!

Oh and...FBI?