Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon is back

superflyguy

Saturdays at Avalon have been re-born!

DJ NAILZ IS THE NEW RESIDENT AND THE VIBE IS BAAAACK!

With a crowd of over 1800 Saturday night, Nailz mixin and programing was on point and everyone felt it! I honestly felt like I was back in the DeSimone days. Just the music is ten times better. For anyone who thinks Nailz plays Hi Nrg bullshit think again. Come saturday Night and check it out. You'll hear for yourself! Some House, Some vocals, Some Hard trance a lil of everything!

If you need guestlist I can help just shoot me an email and I'll reply

Superflyguy2k1@hotmail.com

Also cd's of Nov 3rd will be available just ask

Axis is now going to house all the progressive Dj's such as Michael Whalen, John Debo, Ali Ajami, as well as the global guest progressive Dj's.

Avalon is where you will find the harder dj's such as Nailz, also guest spots by Mauro Picotto, Judge Jules and Fergie.

However, Sasha+Digweed will be playing Saturday November 24 in Avalon because of the crowd size they bring. Nailz will be in Axis that evening. Doors are opening early that night and Tickets are on sale at the box office.

Lynx, If you would like, come next Saturday with me, listen to all of Nailz set and point out what is cheese and what isn't. I'm sure he'd be glad to hear some constructive criticism from someone who is so knowledgeable.

I don't understand what all this cheese talk is? I have heard Nailz in the past and I really like the type of music he spins. I have heard him at Pulse for the DJ battle and he played different music than what he usually spins but DJ's play for the crowd. If you go to a certain club you expect to hear certain music. If a DJ plays a song that is old or may be played out everyone labels them a cheese DJ but I myself love hearing an old track or something played out that reminds me of all the good times that I had when I used to hear that song. As long as that is not all they play all night. I think DJ's should play a good mix of music. I don't want to hear trance all night or hard house and I'm sure other people don't want to hear vocals all night but if the DJ's plays a little bit of everything than everyone will be happy.

great, there goes the neighborhood

another reason for me to come to boston sent right down the shitter...

you guys keep ruining your clubs...we'll stay down here.

and dont give that ...youve never seen him BS...

ive been to deja vu, pulse, venu, even playmakers back in college.

boston has a bad habbit of pumpin up djs, that granted, arent bad...but should not be in the positions they are...

i site specifically your GATECRASHER night

out of the 16 people on there... 4 play non-cheese.

and the ones that all play the same music and 16 count mixes.

go figure

so, why bitch you close at 2?

when most of your djs cant build a vibe if they had all of tennaglias record...

when are you guys finally goin to get a reality check

Originally posted by djmickydeez

great, there goes the neighborhood

another reason for me to come to boston sent right down the shitter...

you guys keep ruining your clubs...we'll stay down here.

and dont give that ...youve never seen him BS...

ive been to deja vu, pulse, venu, even playmakers back in college.

boston has a bad habbit of pumpin up djs, that granted, arent bad...but should not be in the positions they are...

i site specifically your GATECRASHER night

out of the 16 people on there... 4 play non-cheese.

and the ones that all play the same music and 16 count mixes.

go figure

so, why bitch you close at 2?

when most of your djs cant build a vibe if they had all of tennaglias record...

when are you guys finally goin to get a reality check

Dude, we know we know we know... what can I, as one person do about it??? If there's any one man who should be pumped up now it's Ali Ajami. Plus we've got John Debo and Porter and they have no big nights in big clubs aside from Chrome.

The Nailz thing has been the source of so much drama it's ridiculous.

And the dude who said that Avalon is now going to be housing all the cheeze-ball DJs and Axis is going to house all the progressive stuff.... where the hell did that come from?? I guaruntee everytime a progressive guy comes through on Friday and Saturday he'll be spinning in Avalon.

Just because Bad Boy Bill is there this weekend, don't get too comfortable......

The 2am thing can't so anything about it.

If you don't like Nailz, don't like him. Don't go! As far as the shouldn't be in the postion he's in. There is no one in Boston that can fill Avalon consistently. They believe Nailz can. He got the shot, the past weeks have been great. If it continues, he'll stay if not. They'll find someone else. Simple as that

Fedor Banuci-head of promotions himself told me that Debo,Ali and Whalen are going to be in Axis with the progressive Dj's

The Gatecrasher night? Scot Bond is a guest Dj, he is the only person from Gatecrasher and it has nothing to do with Avalon. It's the 411nightguide Anniversary party at Roxy on a Wed.

BTW Nailz did not stir any drama. It was the public display of his situation that caused it. He had nothing to do with it.

ANYWAYS, for those of you that would like to go to Avalon on a Saturday night for a good time. I'll see you there

Peace

Originally posted by superflyguy

However, Sasha+Digweed will be playing Saturday November 24 in Avalon...Nailz will be in Axis that evening.

:laugh: Wow, that is the craziest sh*t I've heard in a while. Does that mean he can put "Spun with S+D" on his resume now? I couldn't imagine two more random sets of dj's, hehe. If doors are opening @ 8, does that mean Nailz is spinning a 6 hour set? Can I open for him?

Good luck with Saturdays, Supah. Hope you guys do well with it.

YA HIS OLD PROMOTERS STARTED ALL THE DRAMA...RIGHT RIGHT

COME ON NOW... THE ONLY REASON THERE'S ANY DRAMA IS BECAUSE SOMEONE COULDN'T BE LOYAL TO THOSE WHO GAVE HIM THEIR HEART AND 100% OF THEIR TIME AND ENERGY...

FUCK THAT SHIT....:blown:

DO ME A FAVOR SUPA... DON'T BE STUPID AND SAY ANYTHING TOWARDS US... UNLESS U CONFRONT US FIRST... K BUDDY

SLEEP TIGHT BOYZ :idea:

Super - Sorry bro, I really didn't mean that as a dig on Nailz, I got nothing wrong with him what so ever. Reading my message again it did sound like a diss, not my intention, just thought it was a funny juxtaposition cuz S+D are my prog legends and Nailz is a popular local hard trance guy. I really did want to wish you luck on Sat.'s cuz Avalon and Axis are two of the best clubs in the city.

Ace - I can't speak for your situation b/c I'm not involved but def. no "drama" intended. What did you think of my CD? :tongue: [sorry about the glitch :60 in, it was a different version than the one online now]

Ace,

I changed my post. It's more accurate now. And about confronting YOU(not us), already did that, you never said anything in response. All this shit is stupid, just end it man. I'm coming in tonight so I'll talk to you in person.

Peace

$uPa

To all,

In the meantime, Nailz is at Avalon "Drama Free" all are invited and the place is bumpin! No progressive music, just Hard Trance some vocals, some house alot a girlz and some hot dancers. If it's not your style, try it, you just might like it.

Originally posted by superflyguy

Hey Roxychic,

If you're such a Nailz fan then why aren't you a Avalongirl? J/k Email me for Sat night and I'll put you and all your friends on the list and give you VIP passes for the stage! =)

THANKS FOR THE OFFER!!!

but...I have a wedding :(

Can I take a raincheck???

In regards to the name "roxychic" ....I need a new name...I NEVER go there anymore! :)

SSDB -- same shit different board...

j/k... i am glad the avalon drama is finally dying down. there are plenty of good DJs around here. manolo, whalen, and nailz are just a few of the better ones.

sure, there *might* be more talent somewhere out there. maybe theres even an unknown kid playing in his moms basement right now who is better than the DJs we have now. but, the "cheese" DJs that the haters talk about... man, thats such BS. the average boston clubber wants cheese. damn, you cant expect clubs/promoters/DJs to force good taste down the throats of others.

and those who do nothing but talk shit are just jealous fools. why start drama? sure, there have been times when boston (and every other city in the world) has sucked ass. but right now we have new musical styles, new DJs, and more adventurous parties then *ever* in the *enitre history* of this city.

maybe the haters think they have more skills than our local talent? well then, why the fuck havent we ever heard of *you*?

our boys get the gigs bc they are competent pros, with a decent network of the best party ppl (firends, promoters, etc). they have skills and they are able to make it in boston bc they do the most important thing of all-- balance the cheese that fills the clubs with the good music that drives our scene.

get a clue b4 you talk shit. or better yet, stop the drama by keeping your hateful jealousy to yourself.

Hey I sent out the replys to confirm your names for tonight thanks and I see you all later!

Get your requests for the list out to me before 7PM tonight so I can reply or leave a number to reach you at.

ex- Pablo S+4 (at the most) if you have more than 4 ppl coming use a second name mmmmk!

*** Make it easy on ANNA the door***

Be nice to her and she'll be nice back

Be a pest and she'll send you on your way

CDS FROM LAST WEEK ARE AVAILABLE BUT THEY ARE LIMITED SO GET UP TO THE BOOTH EARLY

PEACE+SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!:roll:

HEYYYYYYYYY,

Again an extremely successful night for all. Nailz played a nasty set, The crowd grew larger and was bangin till the lights came on. Serious light show by Richie Fingaz. I want to thank all of you who came out and who got on our guestlist . Any problems, questions, shoot me an email. Also, If you would like to be on my mailing list for special events and such just email me and leave your name,B-day etc...

Thank you ALL again for bringing Avalon back to being the best club in New England

Peace