Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scot project

bless88

ok so i saw him for the first time on saturday night.....PHAT!!!! What a great time....his set was tight....he palyed all his regulars....and everythin else was phat too.....so glad i finally got to see him... ieven got up into the booth and shook his hand & shit, so that was pretty cool too....(oh by the way i had some bomb ass pills too so there wasn't really anything i wasn't loving that night) peace....;)

Oh shit.. for a second you scared me there!

I was like: OMG did I miss a recent set by Scot Project?!

I'm still pissed that I didn't make it to World when he was there. I wanted to make it so that I was @ every night he did something in the city, but that's obviously not gonna work now.

There's always next time.

But I'm glad you had a bangin' time. He's the fucking shit! :D

ah yes he is.....i had such a good time...his stuff is hott!!! , and rumor has it he's coming back soon.....he had a good time... like i said he was very into it... and he was signing autographs...giving away records, and meeting people all night....he even hung around for a couple hours after just to meet people, he was also filming people with his camcorder for a while, and taking pictures....i can't wait till next time....:cool:

I remember seeing Scot back at limelite last summer......guy tore it up. Afterwards, I was asking him about his personal favorite prouctions........his reply "Oh me, it doesnt matter.....if they (crowd) like, then i like too. "

How money is that????

I haven't missed a tri-sate Scot PRoject appearance yet...didn't even hear he was going to be in RI...are you kidding me? Dag nabbit!

The World performance was of the hoook...you missed out Codica...too short of a set though...doubt he'll be back cuz he didn't get paid for it apparently

His Tunnel performance has been my fave. so far

Talking to him is a trip...he speaks broken English and is constantly amazed how much Americans dig his tunes.

Originally posted by bless88

oh sorry....it was in providence, rhode island...... i also enjoyd the fact that he was actually smiling.... and jumping and dancing around instead of just standing there like zombie....:cool:

project is full of energy and i love the fact that he jumps around and dancces while hes spinning casue that shows hes really into what hes doing

watching him jump around and dance was great......also he won't be in the us for the rest of the year....(according to his website). He was in boston last month and providence saturday...and that's it for the year! It's funny his website lists it as ROAD ISLAND.....:D:laugh:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I haven't missed a tri-sate Scot PRoject appearance yet...didn't even hear he was going to be in RI...are you kidding me? Dag nabbit!

The World performance was of the hoook...you missed out Codica...too short of a set though...doubt he'll be back cuz he didn't get paid for it apparently

Talking to him is a trip...he speaks broken English and is constantly amazed how much Americans dig his tunes.

very true derrick...

and project will be back ...why?? too much of a demand for him...and NY has way too much money for him not to take it...

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Yes DEFINITELY true -- Tunnel was the best! It was the first time I heard a live set by him, and I fucking danced my @ss off!!! He was insane, and then @ LL he was amazing too -- he did a longer set @ LL, but something about the way it was in Tunnel made it better..

I can't wait for him to come around again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by codica3

Yes DEFINITELY true -- Tunnel was the best! It was the first time I heard a live set by him, and I fucking danced my @ss off!!! He was insane, and then @ LL he was amazing too -- he did a longer set @ LL, but something about the way it was in Tunnel made it better..

I can't wait for him to come around again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

there was something about the tunnel that brought the best out in dj's.............so many great ones to come out of there

Originally posted by msoprano13

there was something about the tunnel that brought the best out in dj's.............so many great ones to come out of there

Definitely true -- in fact, I think the best set I ever heard from Vicious was @ Tunnel as well when he had his residency on Saturday nights.. wow.. opening night, August 19th, 2000 - what an unforgettable night. :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by codica3

Definitely true -- in fact, I think the best set I ever heard from Vicious was @ Tunnel as well when he had his residency on Saturday nights.. wow.. opening night, August 19th, 2000 - what an unforgettable night. :blank: :blank: :blank:

i wansnt there for that one but i had good friends that were and he said he was sick.....but i gotta say my all time fav set is johnny vicious live at the tunnel oct19th......that set is some sick shit....its over a year old and i can only id 4 songs at the most