Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sick of Dog sh*t

This is the 3rd time this year I stepped on Dog Poop. As soon as i got into my car, i smelled something shi*ty(literally) and i realized i stepped on dog poop. i wiped it off and came home but my shoes still smelled so i had to do some extra work.. no offense to dog owners but clean after your dogs better. i don't like dogs at all they are just filth.!

sorry had to vent.

there are too many 'lonely' or 'unsecured' people. they need dogs to make their life more fulfulling.. it's pretty sad. i agree with you, its not fair for the dog or your neighbors to have a dog.

i say we send all these NYC dogs to korea, just kidding of course :) but something dramatic has to be done to clean up the city from Dog craps.

Originally posted by momadance

I dont understand why anyone would have a dog in the city, its so selfish; its unfair to the dog, and to your neighbors.

how about dog pee? do you realize that every single square inch of city sidewalk has been peed on by a dog, its just a questin of how recently.

I dont understand why anyone would have a dog in the city, its so selfish; its unfair to the dog, and to your neighbors.

how about dog pee? do you realize that every single square inch of city sidewalk has been peed on by a dog, its just a questin of how recently.