Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha/diggers/jvm

superfli

Originally posted by raver_mania

Arrggghh - its $60!! I'm having serious doubts about going....

I mean, they ARE supposed to start a residency at some *unkwonw* club starting soon....so I don't know!

Are they really? sweet ass, where'd you hear this from? if that is the case I may put it off a lil' while.

How is Cipriani's on ID? I don't want to pay the $$ and get turned away but then again I'm sooooooooo set on seeing them...

I already bought my tix...no way I was going to miss this. Still making final arrangements for the ride up. I've got the people to go up with, we just havent decided who's car were gonna take nor times that we would leave etc.

If your interested in joining all the fun festivities lemme know.:D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

When and where is this going to be? Because rumor has it that it's the day before T-day and if that's the case I'll be home in NY anyways.... I AM FAWKIN DYING TO GO! Lemme know lemme know lemme know!!! :bounce:

It's at a resteraunt called Cipriani's that's rented out for events like shows and banquets and shit. But it's 21+.

When and where is this going to be? Because rumor has it that it's the day before T-day and if that's the case I'll be home in NY anyways.... I AM FAWKIN DYING TO GO! Lemme know lemme know lemme know!!! :bounce:

yup, it's the day before t-day...well, i guess you could consider t-day morning :D anyways, it's a def must see...i'm trying to round up some friends to make the trip wit me :shades2:

Are they really? sweet ass, where'd you hear this from? if that is the case I may put it off a lil' while.

How is Cipriani's on ID? I don't want to pay the $$ and get turned away but then again I'm sooooooooo set on seeing them...

Well, apparently Sasha had mentioned it in an interview, but did not specify where. I dunno....and I have no idea how Cipriani's is in terms of ID checks.

Its supposed to be a huge venue though...3000+!

I think I'm going!