Clubplanet Nightlife Community

assholes at work lead to ---> unemployed.

weyes

i've been working part-time in a flower shop, but someone told my manager that i'd said something about her behind her back. i don't know who it was or what the person said, but ever since then my job has only been scheduling me to work for about 5 hours a week; this is because they're too fucking bitchass to fire me (they'd have to pay unemployment that way) and are just waiting for me to quit :mad: .

ok - who doesn't complain a little bit about the boss when she's a horrible tyrant who screams at everyone constantly because she's an unhappy, mentally deficient person in a dead-end job? but who among one's co-workers is enough of an asshole to tell the boss anything that would be said in a conversation about her? :confused:

so here i am, leaving the rising ranks of the riciulously underpaid to the ridiculously rising ranks of the unemployed. (hi, bigj!)

anybody out there know of any job leads, especially for those of us with b.f.a.s in photography? :worry2:

Sorry to hear that hun...and sorry I haven't been able to reply to your last email. I got that damn Nimda virus on my computer and it's been hell...I just recently had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall my operating system and software...but my updated software for my dsl service is on a zip disk and I have to get on the internet to download the drivers for my zip drive, so I'm in a catch 22 right now...can't get on the internet, but need to to download what I need to get on the internet...sucks.

By the way, David Alvarado is playing at Space this Friday...you'd dig this joint and his style...plus I play downtempo in the smoking lounge...you should definitely come out and release some of this work, or should I say, lack of work tension.

I'll keep my eyes open for job openings.