Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upgrade Drama! p 4

shroomy

Yes, yes and next time call me will ya Ill get you whatever you need and build it for ya if you want...geeez newbiez...

If you got the funds go for a GeForce 3 from Asus or some other good brand. Get one of their deluxe models if you want all the bells and whistles. www.asus.com

You can get a GeForce 2 for real cheap these days and they are excellent cards...go for the 64mb DDR.

Price compare on www.pricewatch.com. I have ordered tons of stuff online with no issues but if you dont like doing that go down to 36st by the airport and you can get similar prices.

You shouda gone AMD with a new mobo!! shame on you! ;)

I was installing my new p4 1.4 gig mhz and mother board last nite...I tell u I got grey hairs now. First I was installing it into my old case GAK!....P4 Req A new Power Supply...no biggy what else could go wrong...Well I start to mount my Board on to my ATX case GAK! I need a new case since p4 req 4 special holes to mount your board...No biggy Well Board installed CPU Mem 256k RBus Memory...GAK! It will not take my Voodoo 5 5500 P4 only takes certian types of Video CARDS!@#$%@#$@ GOD....Ill get a GFORCE something If its compatiable with the p4 AGP slot next week,,,,Sigh wows is me Woowwww is me

Just for you nitestar The thingy dosent Fit in the watchamcallit. The HOOYA dosent Fit in The HOOOYA.....

reminds me of the Comerical 2 mechanics working on a car in a slezzy Car Shop and the owner peaks over and see's them puting SQ peg in Round Circle ...Is where im basically stuck = (

RUDE P4 ! DOUBLE RUDE ! I thought this will only would cost me around 400 DOOOOLLLLARS to upgrade when all is said and done...I would spend around 800 DOOOOLLLLLARS! BITE ME P4:blown:

First I Had A voodo 5 500 .. I never used anything but that. Ther was no way of me to now that the new AGP slot on p4 would not take a voodoo.

Asus are nice but I dont want to run Raid 0 at home since Ill never have a use of it.

FYI

I beat the prices on Newbeewatch.com

Im a hardcore Gamer and I was building my PC geared towards that.

Gfore 3 next week = )