Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo: MINISTRY Mag Mix

vicman

Just got the recent copy of MINISTRY and it came with a free CD mixed by Hernan Cattaneo and titled "Funky, Deep 'n' Tribal"

The sh*t is pretty good. Here's the track listing:

1.- Loudeast - Lights Off

2.- Distance - Innocence (Original Mix)

3.- Sumantri - Diversion (Orginal)

4.- Greppi's World- Una Questione Informatica

5.- John Creamer & Stephane K - I Wish You Were Here (16B Mix)

6.- Science Dept. Feat: Erire- Breathe (Lexicon Avenue Vocal Mix)

7.- Dan Robbins - D.B.D. (Chanting in the Dark)

8.- Tijuana - Groove is in the Air (Moonface Mix)

9.- Soul Grabber - Release

10.- Satoshi Tomiie - Virus

11.- Cass/Slide & D. Tenaglia - Fever Rising

The mix gets more and more tribal and dark as it progresses. Definitely a woth-see.

I know Hernan Cattaneo has recently put out a CD, and based on this apperitif I might get it....the problem is that its under Perfecto Records and I'm not exactly in the mood of making Oakie more money of of me :mad:

but then again this was a very good mix and the guy is Argentinian and there isnt alot of latin american dj's out there...buit its Oakies label....oh, the dilema!!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by superfli

hey vic...any possibility that you could rip that mixmag cd into mp3 and somehow get it on the net? :D just wondering, 'cuz now i wanna listen to it...

No, sorry I cant, that would be infringing copyright laws:D :D :D :D

WTF?!?!

Uh, really I cant, my computer at work sucks and the heavy duty one that I had at home (emphasis on HAD)where I could do that got stolen a few months ago.

I could lend it, that wouldnt be a problem. The CD is money!

Originally posted by vicman

the heavy duty one that I had at home (emphasis on HAD)where I could do that got stolen a few months ago.

That's what happens when you live in Anacostia. You really should get Superfli a copy of that CD (so that he can put it on his FTP server).

Originally posted by Kuro

That's what happens when you live in Anacostia. You really should get Superfli a copy of that CD (so that he can put it on his FTP server).

yeah, I guess a computer around there is bound to arise suspision...but this happenned when I lived on Capitol Hill..the place was to shady for me so moved to Anacostia :D :D

Really, I live in Alexandria, I just put Anacostia on the CP thingy :D

Originally posted by Kuro

yeah, I guess a computer around there is bound to arise suspision...but this happenned when I lived on Capitol Hill..the place was to shady for me so moved to Anacostia :D :D

Really, I live in Alexandria, I just put Anacostia on the CP thingy :D

I kinda miss the area around Johns Hopkins in Baltimore though...real residential :D :D

i could definitely put it on my server...but getting the cd in my hands might be a problem...

anyways, i guess i'll make a little plug fer me server...and make an offer for a new login, since kuro never used his... :D

first reply gets a login @ connection.27south.com

use look/look to see the contents :D